962 MM hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am a 962 ilvl Marksman hunter looking for a guild to progress into mythic Antorus and move into BFA. Currently I am 11/11H in a guild that is split on whether or not to move into Mythic. Here are some of my old logs from Highmaul/BRF (on old main): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1281357/7/ And some more recent ones from Emerald Nightmare and Antorus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16175328/17/

If you would like to get in contact with me you can add my Btag: Jangerr#1244
<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Our current progression is 3/11M Antorus.

What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection.

What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: exceptional DPS!! **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. M+ BFA We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact ( Sanjin (Aztlan#1729), or Coldatron (Tangosplice #1369).
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we currently have no hunters and would love one! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ret Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Sham
Feral Druid

Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Just added you on BNET. We've got a spot for you. Let's talk!

<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. Each raid we try to try to start in heroic for part of it so everyone that logs on to raid can raid and get gear, then our second half is when we cut for our mythic progression.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hey! I'd love to chat with you more. I sent you a friend request but I wanted to leave my information here in the meantime.

11/11H ABT

We will continue farming heroic, completing the heroic achievements for the mount, and then dip into mythic for fun! (No obligation to play in mythic)
Looking for players who are skilled and/or are eager to learn and advance.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
    Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST
    Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)
    Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together. These raids are normally at or near capacity.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

How to Apply:

Ava#5594 (Case Sensitive).
Tabbed Out
9/11M Progression
830pm - 1200am EST

Long standing guild located on bleeding hollow. Going back to Ulduar & Before. Alt runs and m+ ran daily. majority of the guild on a first name basis.

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Ex Inferno>'s Team Red is recruiting for mythic progression. We're a laid back group of tight-knit players on Area 52 horde and we're 11/11H and 2/11M with AHC to 4%. We raid 9pm-12am EST on fri/sat. All that we ask in our team is that you share the laid back attitude that we do, you always try to improve yourself as a player, and work with the team to further progress.

High Priority
Retribution Paladin
Balance/Feral Druid
BM/MM Hunter
Ele/Enh Shaman

Medium Priority
Demon Hunter

<Ex Inferno> is a very active community that has four raid teams within it and offers offnight normal and heroic raids for extra gear/alts. You can find many people wanting to run keys all the time and a list of people who run +16s as their lower end keys. We also other guild events connected to micro holidays to bring the community together and have a bit of fun. We hope that you will consider us at <Ex Inferno> - Area 52

Contact Info:
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/11) Heroic (11/11) Normal (11/11)

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• Healer
• Death Knight DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul'jin (PvE)
Ruin Battlegroup
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Madness (Madness#12309)
Hai hai =)
We're 3/11 mythic looking for stable dps... we raid Fri/Sat 8-10pm Mountain 7-10 pacific ... I hope you consider us!
It would be good to have a mail wearer as most of our mail gear gets de'd...

Hey there! Noticed your hunter is Horde so if you're open to transferring Alliance, I'd love to get in touch with you to see if we'd be a good fit :)

<Nerv> (6/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for skilled RDPS to join our team. We currently raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30P-11:30P EST. You can find more info on our website: http://nervguild.com

My bnet is yinyangren#1713 and my Discord is Ren#1639. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hey Dexter

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional MM hunter for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we are beginning mythic difficulty for this tier

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

Or add us on Discord!
Good afternoon. We would be very interested in speaking to you about our team. We are currently looking for a few ranged to finish off our mythic roster so we can continue to push progress. Here is our info:

Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

I am with Raid team R00:
Legends of Chaos
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
Hello Jangerr,

We might be what you are looking for. Our guild is a strong community with 2 teams, but we aren't a guild full of random teams being a number. The two teams work together in helping each other with M+, alt runs, achieves, and sometimes swapping into each other during times excess numbers for healthy rotation. Add me if you are interested.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis now includes a 2nd Team!

THE GOAL: Our primary goal as a Heroic-Team that moves into Mythic at a steady pace.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • B-Team: 11/11H ABT
  • Raid Times: B-TEAM
    • Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
    • (OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • tyler109j#11465 - Berniie
  • Bojewka#1536 - Bojewka
  • Faulty#11458 - Jodun/Faulty
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
    *Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
    - 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
    - Enchanted -
    - Gem slots filled -
    - Food -
    - Flasks -
    - Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
    - Mages -
    - DPS Druids -
    - Rogues -
    - Hunters -
    - DPS Shamans -
    - DPS Warriors -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
    Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411