new player looking for guild to join

Guild Recruitment
New player looking for guild to join
Inb4 spam. Lots of dedicated players that would be willing to help out understand the class. Work your way up to join in guild raids and possibly become part of higher end content. Message us away!

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
ILLIDAN HORDE<Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! Guild rbgs at 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

Good morning! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too!
More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!