looking for new guild

Guild Recruitment
looking for new guild to join, I am currently new to wow but have a fair idea on how to play, looking for a fun social guild to enjoy and play
Hey, we're a newly forming guild and would love guys like you to come socialize and hangout! Add me on BNET and we can talk if you'd like, REDBAND#1470.

You can also check our posting here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997236
Hello,

We're a new guild looking to form a core group of players. We'd love to help you in settling in to wow and answer any questions you have and help you along the way.

Hit me up on bnet Spacernaut#1491 and we can chat.
Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

PVP
We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/11) Heroic (11/11) Normal (11/11)
http://www.disturbedguild.com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
• Healer
• Death Knight DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul'jin (PvE)
Ruin Battlegroup
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Madness (Madness#12309)
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
<PugLife>
Is a guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are
11/11 N Antorus
8/11 H Antorus
9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Death Knight. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!

Our plan is to clear normal/heroic Antorus and once we have the numbers, try a few mythic bosses.

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
.//./././.