WTB Nightbane run for mount

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Paying 100k for a nightbane run for the smoldering emberwyrm looted to me. Im open to negotiations if able. Gold is on Alliance side, but i do have 110 Horde toon incase the group is a Horde team. Please notify me ingame or here if interested. Battletag is Lloyd#1841
you should probally include the server since you can't trade gold crossrealm.
My server is Cenarion Circle. But this is why i said i can trade battle pets since you can make a toon on any realm, trade them, and they can sell them on their AH to be able to cover the cost of the carry.
03/07/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Flaya
My server is Cenarion Circle. But this is why i said i can trade battle pets since you can make a toon on any realm, trade them, and they can sell them on their AH to be able to cover the cost of the carry.

Uhh no ... YOU sell the pet on that realm and then trade the gold.

I’m not going to carry someone and then have them trade me a pet that I have to do even MORE work to sell and ultimately (especially after AH restocking fees) might not even be worth what they claim it is.
If I had any friends I'd just run you through for free. It's not like it is difficult or time-consuming for a group that knows what to do. Surprised no one has offered this already.
03/07/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Mer
If I had any friends I'd just run you through for free. It's not like it is difficult or time-consuming for a group that knows what to do. Surprised no one has offered this already.

If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

That said, this can be pretty easily done at this stage of the expac so paying for it isn’t really worth it.
I'll do it, sent you a friend invite, I'll also put together the rest of the group for a quick 15 minute clear.
Holy moly, thank you so much :D. Reason i dont do these things is because of stress and anxiety (complicated to explain so i won't). So i normally end up farming for gold to purchase carries to avoid the stress on my heart. Still if your willing to help me like this I wanna give at least something for your time :(
if you wanna do it on an alliance char I'll help you out, I can practically solo the Nightbane run on my pally.
Well either person who can help would be great. Been trying to contact Chazka but no responses in a few days ><
I sent you an in-game mail with my battletag. Add me and I'll get it done for you this weekend. Free of course.
Nox#1396, I can bring my 965 resto druid. Already have the mount myself and I agree it's a nice one.
Fancypantsz, thank you so much for taking out your own time to help me get the smoldering emberwing. I know you didnt want anything in return but at least i can give you proper respects here. Thank you for your kindness and generosity with this task and i hope the RNG gods in the future shine on what your after for yourself :D.
Are you still doing these runs?