[A] Resto Shaman and Frost DK lf heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
My brother and I are looking to progress our characters further and experience more challenging content. Right now Normal Antorus is just far too easy. We would like to join a guild that does Heroic Raiding and Mythic + Dungeons and be with players who share the same goals of progressing through the game.
Frost DK is named Thrazi - Sargeras if you would like to look up his character page as well.

Raid times for us preferably would be Monday - Thursday 7 or 8 p.m est.
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Inb4 spam. If you ever wanna come horde your always welcome!

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, you would not be behind in progression formally because much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, but we can talk about options for sure.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Good afternoon Ným :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

We are looking for a 3rd healer to be able to full clear Heroic Antorus on Tuesday nights and your brother would be a very welcome addition as well. Currently we are splitting the raid on Tuesday and then Friday and I see that's not 100% inline with your time frame. We have found that Fridays are not really good for the majority so we may be changing that, we are just getting some people back to the game and plan to re-evaluate the Friday 2nd day.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, currently Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and laugh when things go sideways.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
and WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for both melee and ranged DPS to expand our 14 man roster to finish off the Burning Throne (11/11N, 8/11H) and to begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: R-DPS (all open except hunter), M-DPS (all open except paladin)

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed!

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
I'm the brother that is looking as well. I think we need to clarify a few things here.

1. Times available & time zone: 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM | EST | Monday - Thursday | Weekends vary for us.

2. Server preference: Sargeras | I think Ner'zhul and Garona are connected realms.

3. Faction preference: Alliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore

5. Current progression/experience: Frost DK @ 942 & Resto Shaman @ 940 | 11/11 N Antorus | We came late to this expansion so we have not done extensive raiding.

8. Anything else: We have a pretty solid history of raiding through Lotro and GW2. At the moment we are having trouble finding consistent people to do Heroic and Mythic+ which is why we haven't done any of it successfuly. We would consider server or faction change depending on the guild, but doing both is a bit much.

Thanks for sharing info on your Guilds.
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

I noticed that you're a resto sham, and we would love to have one on our team.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654
About the Guild.
Saturday Night Fights is a one night a week Semi-Casual raid guild that maintains two raid teams, one that meets on Saturday night and one that meets on Tuesday nights. Tuesday team offers a more hardcore atmosphere, while Saturday team offers a more casual atmosphere. Please, when applying for a team, specify which you are applying for. The guild has been around going on 2 years with the release of BFA in the coming months. The goal for the guild is to clear current content on a very minimal schedule, while offering many different wow playing options for multiple types of wow players.

Server: Stormrage - US - Alliance
Loot: Personal Loot (We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot for the team)
Voice: Discord is used for both raid teams. (You are required to be in Discord for the entirety of the raid night)

Tuesday Team:
Current Progression:
Days&Times: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am EST
Recruiting (We currently have an open recruitment for Tuesday team. We require you to be at least 930 with previous heroic and/or mythic experience, or provide raid logs to show that you are able to 'get the job done'. You may be asked to sit for a fight if we are currently having trouble progressing. Fear not! Everyone will get to kill bosses on current content.)
  • Tanks: OPEN
  • Heals: OPEN
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
  • Saturday Team:
    Current Progression: EN:7/7H ToV:3/3N NH: 10/10N ToS:9/9N AtBT: 11/11N
    Days&Times: Saturday 10pm-1am EST
    Recruiting (Saturday team is currently recruiting for its heroic progression. A minimum of 930 ilvl is required to start. Since Saturday team is more casual and laid back, we accept newer players to raiding and returning veterans alike)
  • Tanks: CLOSED
  • Heals: NON DRUID
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
    All Tuesday and Saturday raid team members will be put through a short interview process to get to know one another

Guild Master: Rakesleaves (HeyitsShenan#1390)
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Hey there guys!

<Sotally Tober> might be a good fit for the both of you! We're a heroic raiding guild on Draenor/Echo Isles (PST)that's currently 8/11H and in particular need of a resto shaman.

We're a group of friends that believes in quality, not quantity when it comes to a raid schedule and as such, we raid Thurs./Mon. from 6-8p server time (9-11 EST). We also run a normal Antorus on Wed. at the same time. Our core players have been either raiding together for some time or are real life friends (or both) so we have a very stable, drama-free core of folks.

If we sound up your alley, please don't hesitate to add me at Aga#1436 and hit me up, I'd love to chat with you guys more about moving here and progressing with us. Thanks for your time reading through this!
    Hey guys,

I'm not going to post my guild spam here, I'd rather talk to you guys one on one. I run a newly formed heroic raiding/M+ guild on Alliance Stormrage that would be very interested in having a frost DK/ resto sham join us. We could offer core spots, and we raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST.

Hit me up on BNET and we can talk more! REDBAND#1470
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello Ným, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps and a healer for our team as we progress into Antorus. You both would be a great fit!

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    [US][A] Emerald Dream <Ethos> is a community that has raided in WoW since BC and we are recently coming back after a break. Our guilds goal is to bring like minded gamers together. Joining the guild is not just joining a WoW raiding guild, it is also joining an entire community of high skilled players. Our WoW guild is looking for members to fill our raid roster and become part of our family. The majority of us raided back in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath. Before taking a break during legion we successfully downed heroic EN and normal ToV on current content. A little about us: Our guild is more than just a group of people that get on twice a week to raid together. We're a very close group of friends and our goal is to create a community that is very family oriented. This does not mean that we're not going to down content. We're a semi casual raiding guild that is pushing heroic content.

We have cleared normal Antorus each week since launch, as well as, cleared nine bosses on heroic, including Argus. Once we have a full 20 man roster, if there is enough interest, we will push mythic level content.

Raid times: We currently raid twice a week Wednesday's and Thursday's (7:30 CST - 11:00 CST). Members of our guild are mostly in their mid twenties and we're trying to work around the typical 9-5 work schedule. What we're recruiting:

Tanks:dps with a tank off spec for 3rd string tank

Dps: Looking to fill acouple melee slot and several ranged

Healer: Paladin or Priest, but all exceptional healers feel free to apply

We are also taking in members that are not interested in raiding, but want a good group of boys to run mythics or pvp with.

We're also not apposed to taking in large groups of raiders. We will work with large groups to try and accommodate each role. Thank you for your interest in <Ethos>. For additional information please reply here. Or reach out to myself or another member of the guild

GM: powerplay#1560

Elder Member: Lundey#1674

Elder Member: mrmiffles#1585