1/11 968 lock lf mythic guild illidan

Guild Recruitment
968 Destro Lock 967 affliction.
80 traits destro, 76 traits affliction.
Logs up on Warcraft logs.

Looking for a Mythic Raiding guild on illidan.\
Open most nights of the week.
1/11 M experience, only returned super late in TOS.

over 3K score for Mythic plus, enjoy running those as well. Current guild just is not capable of progressing into mythic this tier.
I know you said Illidan but Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Kingaroth to 8%
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

Team two
5/11 Mythic Saturday and Sunday 6-9 pacific

Team three
Tuesday Wednesday 630 pacific to 9 pacific

Add me on BTag if interested! JordyPie#1970
Hey man I think you'd be a perfect fit - I myself am almost 3k and a couple people here are 4k for mythic +s. In addition to our mythic progression I think you might be a great addition to our main mythic + key who are lacking a solid range dps

03/07/2018 12:46 AMPosted by Xanthippie
  • We're a semi casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 22 active members. Currently we are looking for Range DPS & a new off-tank
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • If you are looking for a long term home, I will leave my info below and hopefully we can chat.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    <Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
    10/11M Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Affliction Warlock

We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
    Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
    Hellooooooo Hellbindr!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst