955 9/11 M experience MW monk LF guild

Guild Recruitment

I am 9/11 M on my resto druid and 5/11 M on my holy priest. I originally made this character to help my guild split farm Mythic Gul'dan for mount sales and fell in love with the class. I love raiding and I'm looking for another group to raid with on this character. I am only interested in play Alliance at this time.

Profile on warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/wednezday

Recent log on warcraft logs

I have 4 legendaries and my weapon will be 75 in a few days.

This is my availability:

Mondays: 3-9pm or after 12:30am
Tuesdays: 3-7pm or after 12:30am
Wednesdays: 3-9pm or after 12:30am
Thursdays: 3-7pm or after 12:30pm
Friday: 3-10pm or after 1am
Saturdays: 3-10pm or after 1am
Sunday: 3-7pm or after11pm

I'd be interested in a guild that raids early evenings, weekends, or after midnight.
Please leave a message or contact me on Real Id @ Wrathofrecca#1850
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

MW Monk

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!