Borgrars Recoverys - Its in Yous Hands!

Emerald Dream
The trek had been long and weary. Many a moon had passed since she had hoofed these lands. It was only by chance, on a recent hunting trip, that she came across information about a gathering of Horde to be had in the musky wilderness of Feralas.

She wanted to hunt.

After climbing walls and scaling walls she peered over the edge of a stone archway to see a small gathering of Horde. Only a few appeared to be Orc. She squinted and watched them for a few moments before moving closer. Her observations led her to believe they were some kind of cult. The way they moved, behaved, looked.....it was too organized.

"Theys dangerous." she whispered to herself.

Knowing she couldn't take them on herself, she retreated behind a boulder and began to summarize a plan of attack. To her left, she heard a rustling in the bushes. Quickly grabbing her gun, she quietly stood and began stepping towards the woods. With her arms raised and her barrel pointed downward she inched her way closer.

Having to move her finger from the trigger guard, she reached out to move a branch that was blocking her view. As she pushed the twig forward.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
She jumped and screeched.
"EEEEEMMMMMCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!"
"Dunt shoot!!!!"

Laying before her, on the edge of a narrow road, was a severely injured Dwarf. He couldn't move and he was covered in blood. Kitty immediately dropped her gun and knelt at his side. "Dear Gods....." Panic set in and she turned to either side looking for help but there was no one there.

"Whats......" her hands reached out to touch him but she was scared she'd hurt him further. "Whats happens?" Quivering, she grabbed a cloth from her bag and began to wipe the blood from his face which revealed a large gash from his brow to his hair line. Her heart grew faint and she began to feel weak.

"Hims goins to bleeds outs." she said to herself. "Him's goins to dies!". She stood and grabbed her head, pacing back and forth unsure of what to do next. Looking towards the Dwarf, her panic began to show.
"I's no can picks yous ups. Yous eats too many cakes and is bigs!"

She kneels again and tries to move him but the groans let her know that wasn't the right thing to do. She knew the only chance she had was to go back to the camp and ask the Horde for help. "I's no cans." she said as she shook her head. "They's will kill hims and Kittys both if I's goes backs."

She used her thumbs to open his eyes while she spoke to him. "Sirs, I's trys to gets yous some halps. Please stays with me." As she scoured over his clothing for signs of other wounds, she noticed a tag with stitching. "Borgrar".

Kitty sat upright, having heard the name before. "Him's must be a soldiers. Hims names has rung through streets of Stormwinds....." but her thought was quickly interrupted by a cold, thin blade being pressed to her neck.

"You shoot that Dwarf, Draenei?"

Kitty shook her head. "I's no do's."

The blade pressed harder against her neck and moved slightly in a sawing motion. "What kind of talk is that? You raised in the wild or something?"

Kittys heart was pounding. She knew if she reached for her gun that he'd slice her throat with one pull of his arm.

"Sirs, I's no is harms. I's trys to halps."

"Halps?" he asked. "What the hell is a halps? You one of them slow ones?"

The bane of her existence, her speech impediment, could ultimately be what sealed her fate....but there was nothing she could do. She raised both hands in the air, head height as if surrendering. "This mans is abouts to dies. Hims needs medical persons. If yous please, Sirs. This mans needs attentions."

The man slowly pulled his blade from her neck. "Turn around. What are you doing all the way out here?"

Kitty turned to face the man. A human. "I's was huntins. Theys a gatherins of Hordes over in that camps. Theys probablys has medicals supplies. And bunnies. I's needs bunnies."

The man chewed on a piece of meadow grass as he looked at her. "Or we could put the Dwarf out of his misery...."

Kitty became angry and stepped towards the human. "If yous so much as touch hims, yous gonna be needins them medical supplies more than hims do's."

He reached behind her and grabbed her by the pony tail and began dragging her through the dirt. "Pretty big mouth for a goat." Kitty held in her screams so as not to alert the nearby Horde. Her legs and arms flailed aimlessly to try and gain traction on the ground. As soon as the man paused, she was able to get on her feet and lunge at him from behind. Her fingers gouged at his eyeballs while his hands reached for hers. Her teeth sank into the back of his neck before she spat out flecks of sweat and dirt. "NASTYS!" Her legs stiffened and she planted her feet firmly in the ground as she reached to bind his arms in her own.
He managed to turn and face her before slapping her across the face. She spat on him and grabbed his hair and tilted his head back as he reached for his blade. "Yous no ever mess with a Kittys..." .....and her knee rammed swiftly into his groin before she let him drop to the ground in agony.

Kitty took the mans weapons and opened his bag to find some medicinals. She ran back to the Dwarf who could barely muster a moan and poured an elixir down his throat, helping him to swallow having no real idea what she had just given him. As she lifted his head, she noticed an odd shape to his hip area. From the outside it appeared to have been ran over, smashed or broken.

The events were starting to make sense now. She held the Dwarfs head in her arms. "You's was hits. You's was runs overs?" Slowly, though barely, the Dwarf nodded.

Kitty wilted and then looked back down at him.

"I's no can checks yous injuries down theres. You's has man parts and stuffs."

Completely unable to move the Dwarf on her own, she summoned her trusty pig, Piggylicious, who used her snout to burrow under the dwarf and ultimately position the Dwarf atop her back. Kitty used rope to strap him on. "Yous goins to have to rides the gryphons with Kittys. We has to flys now or hims mights dies. Hims Dreamers will halps hims. I's knows it!"

The future of the Dwarf was uncertain. Where the trio was headed was even more uncertain. The only thing that was certain was that Borgrar, a long standing member of the Alliance army, was in need and that there was an airborn pig with a Dwarf strapped to its back headed for a nearby camp.

What roles would be played in his recovery? Only time would tell......the stage was set however, the story had not yet been written......
((Haha when you asked I wasn’t sure what to expect but I could totally see this happening to Borg. I read this to my dad sitting beside me and although I don’t think he understood it, it made him laugh.

The outpouring I’ve received from this community has really been incredible and has made my recovery so much more bearable. I can never thank you all enough for everything you guys have done.

I love you guys

-Borg))
03/17/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Borgrar
((Haha when you asked I wasn’t sure what to expect but I could totally see this happening to Borg. I read this to my dad sitting beside me and although I don’t think he understood it, it made him laugh.

The outpouring I’ve received from this community has really been incredible and has made my recovery so much more bearable. I can never thank you all enough for everything you guys have done.

I love you guys

-Borg))

you da real MVP Borg-1000
((

The community is encouraged to step in and complete the story. Perhaps you'll take on the role of the man she kneed in the groin? Or perhaps you'll happen to be at whatever camp they land at? Or perhaps you're a person of medicine who can help in some way? The possibilities are endless.

Poor Borg is laid up in a hospital bed. I figured we could give him some entertainment to read :-)

Everyone is welcome to write their own part, even if its just observing.

))