exalted nightfallen rep

General Discussion
but I cant make a nightfallen. do I need to finish this suramar raid quest for guldan?
You must have the Insurrection achievement.
03/18/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Meritha
You must have the Insurrection achievement.
thanks, just finished it.

edit: still not seeing a nightfallen option in character creation. IDK
03/18/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Peevers

Have fun with your Nightborne!

Go to Orgrimmar’s new embassy building where the Goblin Slums were on one of your 110s and do the short intro quest chain. Then you can make one.

You gotta unlock them via the quest that should now be available in orgrimmar.
ewww orgrimmar.
if I must.

thanks again.
have the achieve, have the exalted rep, even riding the manasaber mount, yet there is still no quest at the org embassy to recruit nightfallen. ive had it up to my eyeballs.
03/18/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Peevers
have the achieve, have the exalted rep, even riding the manasaber mount, yet there is still no quest at the org embassy to recruit nightfallen. ive had it up to my eyeballs.

have to preorder.
Have you pre-purchased BfA?

You actually have to do a little quest to unlock the ability to create an Allied race, that quest is given to you at the Embassy.

For Alliance King Wrynn gives the quest, then you choose which of the Allied races you wish to unlock. Then you click on that representative and do the quest. Then when that is finished you go back to the Embassy, talk to the King, then you can log off.

Click on Character creation/create a character. In the lower left corner of the screen, below all the other options is a "Allied" button. Click on that, then you can choose which of the Allied Races you wish to create. (Assuming they are unlocked.)

I'm assuming it's similar with Horde, only obviously not King Wrynn. lol

Edited for typo
03/18/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Malnna
03/18/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Peevers

have to preorder.
that must be it. I have 2 accounts (one for my wife). one has a preorder one doesnt. if this doesnt work, ill scream.