Season 6 Elite Ensembles

General Discussion
Prev 1 62 63 64 80 Next
People on the arena forums are stating the Demonic PvP tabard was just hotfixed and replaced with the same one used in the Ferocious season. The Demonic one was complained about because it looked so bad. From what I can tell so far these reports are true.

Why would that be hotfixed but not the Elite sets? They are both items on the exact same vendor.
#releasethesets
If this is legit true, it's hilariously ridiculous.
I'm about to start farming some mogs since i neglected to do so the past 2 seasons .will i have to wait till the end of the season to buy it? Or will i be able to buy it upon hitting 2k?
03/23/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Hexxes
People on the arena forums are stating the Demonic PvP tabard was just hotfixed and replaced with the same one used in the Ferocious season. The Demonic one was complained about because it looked so bad. From what I can tell so far these reports are true.

Why would that be hotfixed but not the Elite sets? They are both items on the exact same vendor.

That's actually true, they changed both; Tabard and Cloak with a new model, no elite sets though.
03/23/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Mision

That's actually true, they changed both; Tabard and Cloak with a new model, no elite sets though.

Wow...
03/23/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Hexxes
Wow...

I'm ready for the explaination now. Can't wait to hear this lmao.
03/23/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Charsi
Wow...

If we even get one, lol.

#releasethesets
03/23/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Charsi
Wow...

Ythisens would you please check on this for us? This seems to completely contradict what we were originally told.
03/23/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Hexxes
Ythisens would you please check on this for us? This seems to completely contradict what we were originally told.

This, though as Xoja said we might not even get an explanation lol. But yeah the ensembles are already in the game, just plop them on the fricken vendor. >< Did they expect us to not notice? lmao
03/23/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Charsi
03/23/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Hexxes

This, though as Xoja said we might not even get an explanation lol. But yeah the ensembles are already in the game, just plop them on the fricken vendor. >< Did they expect us to not notice? lmao

I am thinking it's poor communication within the company tbh. I could see one dev saying "yeah sure we can add them but it needs tested. We can probably fit it in in the next month or two". Then another dev is already working on fixing the terrible S7 tabard and cloak and makes the simple change without having any idea what the other just told Ythisens.
Don’t want to get my own hopes up, let alone anyone else’s but the fact that they appear to be messing with the vendor could be a sign.

Let’s not hold our breath though.

#releasethesets
Just logged on... Yes, they did change the 2.2k tabard to the Season 4 one. Can confirm.

03/23/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Xoja
Don’t want to get my own hopes up, let alone anyone else’s but the fact that they appear to be messing with the vendor could be a sign.

#releasethesets

Big if true, it could probably be a sign. Why would they change to Season 4, specifically? Is there anything I'm missing? It could have been any tabard from Season 1-6... Why S4? Hmmm...
The giant face-palm post got removed :O Blues wyd?
03/23/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Zoomoth
The giant face-palm post got removed :O Blues wyd?

Hopefully #releasingthesets
I just hope we get an update and aren't left frustrated with no explanation as to why this recent action directly contradicts what we were told.

LOL
JUST EL OH EL

well, at least it doesnt look like crap.
And regardless, I'll be using my tabard from an era where PvP wasn't treated like total trash garbage: WRATHful Gladiator
03/23/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Sabbatia
Just logged on... Yes, they did change the 2.2k tabard to the Season 4 one. Can confirm.

03/23/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Xoja

#releasethesets

Big if true, it could probably be a sign. Why would they change to Season 4, specifically? Is there anything I'm missing? It could have been any tabard from Season 1-6... Why S4? Hmmm...

Not sure. I wouldn’t necessarily expect it to be related, but programming is a weird beast.

You should see some of the stuff behind you simply having an internet connection, that’s the kind of programming I do.

Weird things end up being tied together, and tremendously terrible things can happen if things aren’t done right.

But, like I said... let’s not hold our breath.
03/23/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Nubashock

LOL
JUST EL OH EL

well, at least it doesnt look like crap.
And regardless, I'll be using my tabard from an era where PvP wasn't treated like total trash garbage: WRATHful Gladiator

Relentless and Wrathful are my favorite tabards. Honestly there haven’t been any since that I’ve been interested in using.