930 Frost DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
I'm a returning player who is interested in learning the Antorus raid. I hope to find a guild that will be great to raid with. I'm a pretty adept player and pick up pretty quick. If all goes well I'd like to make some friends and prepare for great times during BFA in the future.

1. Times available & time zone: EST, Usually nights and weekends
2. Server preference: Zul'jin
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/Casual
5. Current progression/experience: Not much, Only the LFR and Videos for Antorus
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Usurper#1203
8. Anything else: I'm a pretty relaxed guy in my mid twenties hoping to find a friendly group of people to play WoW with. I like helping other players and improving my own ability. A bit upset that I missed most of Legion but now that I have a break in college I hope to eventually take down even Argus on Heroic in the near future.

Edit: I also love tanking as Blood DK
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Sure thing. I'd love to learn the fights and get into mythic raiding down the line.
Seraph's Disasterpiece team would LOVE to have you!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey there!
I'm from Celestial Accord, a horde guild on Turalyon

We're an active guild with a raid schedule for heroic of (Tuesday 10-12pm, Sunday 8-12pm Est/Server) and run normal during the week (Wednesday 8pm est). We're currently 8/11 heroic and looking for some more DPS to round out our core team. (We could also use an off tank for when one of our main tanks cant make it)

We love to run keys outside of raid and group together to do other fun things like achievement/tmog runs, help gear other guildies, ect. Our calendar is full of events. We also have a discord :)

Feel free to add me on battle net if you have any questions, we'd love to have you!
Catzi#11700
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild/Server: <Disfunctional> Zul'Jin
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: 9pm Central-Midnight (7pm pst, 10pm est) Tue/Wed, Future optional Sunday
Cleared: In progress of starting fresh. Leadership is 11/11H. With prior cutting edge/aotc experience.
Recruitment Contacts: climdog#1524 (bnet) çlim#1122 (discord) or LunaRayne#1959
Needs: All DPS and healers will be considered, our intent is to continuously recruit and aim to be in mythic.
Goals for the expansion are to create a solid roster to begin BFA on a good foundation and be able to work towards Cutting Edge.
02/13/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Spookyboi
I'm a returning player who is interested in learning the Antorus raid. I hope to find a guild that will be great to raid with. I'm a pretty adept player and pick up pretty quick. If all goes well I'd like to make some friends and prepare for great times during BFA in the future.

1. Times available & time zone: EST, Usually nights and weekends
2. Server preference: Zul'jin
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/Casual
5. Current progression/experience: Not much, Only the LFR and Videos for Antorus
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Usurper#1203
8. Anything else: I'm a pretty relaxed guy in my mid twenties hoping to find a friendly group of people to play WoW with. I like helping other players and improving my own ability. A bit upset that I missed most of Legion but now that I have a break in college I hope to eventually take down even Argus on Heroic in the near future.

Edit: I also love tanking as Blood DK

I'd love the opportunity to speak with you about our Guild. If you're willing to transfer servers, I think we would be an excellent fit for you.

I'll post a link to our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. Please give it a read through as it goes into great detail about who we are, what we're about and what we have to offer our members.

I've sent you a friend request.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
~Dogtag

Guild Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312?page=1
Hello there! <Kinda Okay> is a 11/11N, and 10/11H guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm/progression and jump into mythic ATBT right away.
If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.
If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:00 PM – 10 PM EST (Heroic ATBT.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:00 PM - 10 PM EST (Heroic progression on final boss/jump into mythic progression.)
⬛️ Weekends: Whenever there’s enough people online, we go in for normal ATBT for alt runs. (Optional raid.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: Range and Melee DPS
⬛️ Healers: Considering some.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Kinda Okay’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).