(H or A) 940 Rogue LFG!

Guild Recruitment
Hey. I'm a 937 rogue looking for a guild to raid with. I honestly don't mind if it's Horde or Alliance, as long as it's active, established (No start-ups please, since I'm likely transferring), non-toxic, and actually raiding. I'd prefer if the server wasn't completely barren if possible.

I've been playing since 2005, and have been part of many US top guilds along the way. I played my rogue all the way through ToS, until some friends wanted me to tank for them in Antorus. Of course that fell apart, so now I'm no longer obligated to tank, and would like to play my rogue until they shut the servers down forever.

My armory, and recent logs are attached above. (Warcraftlogs seems to be down, IDK if it's them or the logs - Lemme know and I'll try to get something sorted out).

I am on the west coast, but can make east coast times. My availability is as follows:

Sunday - 8PM EST to whenever.
Monday - 8PM EST to whenever.
Tuesday - 8PM EST to whenever.
Wednesday - Unavailable
Thursday - Unavailable
Friday - 8PM EST to whenever.
Saturday - 8PM EST to whenever.

I'm looking for a Heroic guild, and if you're comfortable taking me to Mythic while I gear up, I'm more than comfortable doing that. I'd really like the opportunity to learn the fights on Mythic as the guild learns them, if able.

Contact - Wheeler#1847

Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey, I would love to talk to you about joining us. We are working on Argus (2% wipe) and looking to fill out the ranks to start on mythic. Here is the spam:

Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or apply our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hey man, I'm at work so I can't type too much. But i think we might be a good fit for you. Ethos on Emerald Dream is 8/11H right now and we're looking for a few good members to boaster our team. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I would love to talk to you in discord.

You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi Wheelr, would be interested in chatting with ya about possibly joining our team. We do not have a rogue at the moment.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 3/11M ABT. We have alt runs on Friday (sometimes Thursday instead) so you can def utilize those runs to try and get optimal trinkets, etc. to help get you up to speed in the meantime. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a fairly laid back group of folks that like like progression but at a more relaxed pace.

If you are intrigued/interested, please hit me up at btag maliwali#1577 or discord maliwali#2947.

Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a %%@#@@!@.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq