I just got an idea for a Warrior glyph.

General Discussion
"End him rightly."

You throw your pommel at the target enemy.
Go back to Skallagrim's comments.
??????????????
02/17/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Carnious
??????????????

Allow me to explain.

A youtuber by the name of Skallagrim, who creates videos about how angry impractical swords in fiction make him, made a video a while back about a supposed sword technique from the middle ages written in a German fencing manual.
The manual, when translated into English, suggests you "End your opponent rightly", which involves unscrewing the pommel of your sword and hurling it at your opponent, theoretically distracting or disorienting them just long enough to catch them off guard and run them through with your blade.

It has since become a bit of a meme throughout Youtube channels that discuss such and similar topics.
02/17/2018 02:05 AMPosted by Teria
??????????????

Allow me to explain.

A youtuber by the name of Skallagrim, who creates videos about how angry impractical swords in fiction make him, made a video a while back about a supposed sword technique from the middle ages written in a German fencing manual.
The manual, when translated into English, suggests you "End your opponent rightly", which involves unscrewing the pommel of your sword and hurling it at your opponent, theoretically distracting or disorienting them just long enough to catch them off guard and run them through with your blade.

It has since become a bit of a meme throughout Youtube channels that discuss such and similar topics.

We had that, throw weapon + charge + execute. In that order.
02/17/2018 02:06 AMPosted by Carnious

Allow me to explain.

We had that, throw weapon + charge + execute. In that order.

*Shrug*
I just explained the meme OP was spouting since you seemed confused.
??????????????

Allow me to explain.

The knowing Spoot knows. /boops your snoot
I just want a silence animation where I take off my glove and slap my enemy in the face.
02/17/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Vaida
I just want a silence animation where I take off my glove and slap my enemy in the face.

Why have that when you could have one where you put your extended index finger over their mouth?
02/17/2018 02:20 AMPosted by Britanny
The knowing Spoot knows. /boops your snoot

Either you just proposed marriage to me, declared war on me, or your beaver is angry.

I'm not sure which.
02/17/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Korojin
02/17/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Vaida

Why have that when you could have one where you put your extended index finger over their mouth?

That would work as well. But only if i get to say "shhhh"