970 mw/ww lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to raid until 12EST any days except Mondays. Am looking to get cutting edge and can heal or dps, both specs are geared.
Heya,

Probably Naked is an 8/11 Mythic guild on KT. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST and are in need of healers for progression. Hit me up if interested!

Smartblonde#1399
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Sunflora, we're looking for another healer to compliment our healing roster. We currently have 0 monks overall, so this would be for a immediate core spot.

We're on track for CE and hopefully we can achieve that with you!

Guild spam after the break.

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our very casual schedule.

We're currently 9/11M, recently killing Coven. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hey Sunflorá,

We're looking for a great WW monk with a healing offspec just like you! We have a great atmosphere/community (non-toxic), but we focus up when it comes to progression. I know you're more progressed as of right now, but we're going to push through Kin'garoth this week for sure. Add me on bnet, Diel#11525, so we can talk if you want to join us!

Guild:
<Always Triggered> Sargeras (Alliance) is 6/11 M Antorus

Schedule:

T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM CST

About Us:

- We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect focus during pulls.

- Loot is distributed via loot council.

- We run high (15+) mythic keystones, with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild.

- Our Wow Progress on Sargeras: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Always+Triggered

If you'd be interested in talking more feel free to add/contact me via bnet Diel#11525 or discord Diel#3325. Happy hunting!

Other Contact Information:
GM: Twill#1288
Officers: Diel#11525, Kat#7301
Councilor: Canadianbacon#4769, DAVAX#1243
A bit of a downgrade but good potential! We will get cutting edge at the rate we're progressing. Feel free to jump in discord anytime.

[A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

OVERVIEW

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
(soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

RAIDING

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
+ No-say-no-show
+ inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

ADDITIONAL

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

CONTACT
If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
+ Tylown#1117
+ LAZZY#1764
+ jacksabib#1923
<Padlords> 9/11m on US - Stormrage is looking to pick up an extra healer and several DPS. Check out our wowprogress page and message me on bnet if interested in chatting. Gonzo#1399
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING

9/11Mythic Antorus

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE)

PM Raid Team (Evenings)
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

CURRENT NEEDS
Tanks: Closed

Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest

Ranged DPS
High: All exceptional ranged dps considered.

Melee DPS
High: Frost DK, Havoc DH

We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times.

Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Vice> is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently recruiting skilled players to push progression in ABT
Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
ABT: 9/11M
Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Add Holio#1774 for more details or questions.
<Linkin Parses> - Tichondrius (Horde) currently 8/11M Antorus.
Recruiting DPS & healers for mythic progression.
Late night guild raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 2:00am server (PST).
Vikson #1262 for more info.
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Healer and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
deathknight (tank) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (all specs)-high
mage-high
monk (healer)-high
monk (dd)-high
paladin (protection)-high
paladin (retribution)-medium
priest (healer)-high
priest (dd)-medium
shaman (elemental)-high
shaman (enhancement)-high
shaman (restoration)-high
warrior (dd)-medium
High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

Contacts:
GM-Lunoxis#1568
Officer-Asap#1500
Officer-Leskai#1801

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:

https://discord.gg/J4ggfKp
Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 3/11M Antorus
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally, MW Monk

DPS- Currently recruiting a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tag:
Purplewreck#1742
Hey! My guild Get Schwìfty, is recruiting for M Antorus Progression. We are currently in need of a monk and I think you’d be a great fit!

Realm: Stormrage
Progression: 7/11 M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm – 12am EST

We are a progression oriented raiding guild w/ a serious mindset to get Cutting Edge. Although we take mythic raiding serious, our raiders are very relaxed and approachable. We have a very productive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for players who can maximize and optimize their characters; who can execute mechanics properly, and who bring a good attitude to raid. Mind you that we raid only two nights, so coming prepared is a necessity.
Outside of raiding, we have members who love doing high level mythic plus keystones (20-23lvl keys).

If this interests you please contact me or my officers.
My btag: kbomb#1900
Officer btag: Engvall – Craps#11870
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.