5/11 M Havoc DH/Spriest LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
Havoc DH and shadow priest LF guild that raids efficiently. It doesn't have to be hardcore but raids have to be efficient and make steady progression! Looking for something similar to our progression, since we're raiders who enjoy progressing thru the fights. (:

Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/firetree/rolan

Edit: 5/11 M*** I just woke up, sorry about that! :P
Edit 2: Also willing to transfer anywhere horde/alliance.
Edit 3: Sorry I suppose I should've put selective times! Anything between Between 7:30-11:30 PM EST during the weekdays and it doesn't matter what times on the weekends if you're a weekend raiding guild. Maybe a later start if it's Fri/Sat, like 8:30-9:30ish start.
Hey,

I'll keep this short. 6/11 Mythic horde guild on Area-52. We raid tues/weds/thurs from 7pm-10pm Eastern.

feel free to contact any below

Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)
Hi there! We are looking for a few more dps to round out our core team and would be interested in having a chat with you both, as we currently have room for another spriest and havoc dh.

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive.

Current Progression: 7/11M ABT
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you're interested in learning more, please add me on btag or discord at WitchyWich#1440 or drop applications at our website (http://immortality-sc.enjin.com/recruitment). Hope to hear from you soon!
We could use a few more! 6/11M, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. Mid 20's mid 30'sish group, positive atmosphere. Feel free to message me if interested!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
Hey there I think our guild may be a good fit for both of you. <Raiders of the Lost Bud> we are currently 5/11M on Thrall (horde) and are looking for 1 dh and spriest for our core roster. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30est. My battleid is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested =].
If you're down to raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 5:30 - 9:30 PST, 8/11M Acquired Taste on Akama [H] is currently looking for able DPS.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to add Crutches#1453 on bnet or Crutches#5907 on Discord!
Hey Rolan!

DUH WINNING (H) is looking for a few more dps to finish up mythic content and move into BFA with. Our current progression is 5/11M. We raid Fri/Sat at 0830pm-1130pm CST. We also have an optional heroic night on Wednesday at raid time.

We are a casual group of gamer friends who have played WoW and other games over the years. We focus on having fun first, while still focusing on the bosses at hand. Bad dad jokes all around.

We also have a good number of folks that run m+ for most of their play times outside of raids.

If the time, progress and attitudes seem like a fit for you and your friend feel free to at me at DaDuke#1267.

Hope to hear from you 2 and best of luck in finding a new place kill dragons! :)
Hellooooooo Rolan!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey! My guild Get Schwìfty, is recruiting for M Antorus Progression. We are currently in need of a DH and I think you’d be a great fit!

Realm: Stormrage
Progression: 7/11 M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm – 12am EST

We are a progression oriented raiding guild w/ a serious mindset to get Cutting Edge. Although we take mythic raiding serious, our raiders are very relaxed and approachable. We have a very productive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for players who can maximize and optimize their characters; who can execute mechanics properly, and who bring a good attitude to raid. Mind you that we raid only two nights, so coming prepared is a necessity.

Outside of raiding, we have members who love doing high level mythic plus keystones (20-23lvl keys).
If this interests you please contact me or my officers.
My btag: kbomb#1900
Officer btag: Engvall – Craps#11870
Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Sorry for the long a$$ calling card but it covers anything.

Are you looking to do mythic raiding without the crazy pressure of split runs or multiple alts being a necessity but want to still progress? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is a wonderfully fun team in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs
Imperium plays Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST.
Priority Recruitment is for:
* Havoc Demon Hunter
* DPS Warrior

About Imperium
Imperium started from a few people at the end of January of 2017, grew to 6/10M in Nighthold, went to 5/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras and we are currently 5/11 Mythic with Imonar down to 30%. We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language. We do not scream or berate people to get them to do what we need them to do.

Our current short term goal is to get as far as we can in Antorus with the long term optimistic goal is to get Cutting Edge before the start of Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?
https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/
Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from top 200 down to just getting started. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic (with one team starting Mythic for the challenge) and they remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild). We are also actively involved with the community doing charity events throughout the year.

What Do We Want To See In You?
You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 950 or higher with your weapon AP at 75. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link with a colored performance parse.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead: Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador: Leayha - Leayha#1419
Melee DPS Officer: Mystôgän - Shadowiz128#1805
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
Bump! We applied to some above but still looking for options! Hoping to do some interviews over the next couple days! :D
Hey Rolan, were looking for spriest and DH for core atm were 8mythic in tues and thursdays 8:30EST to 12, we do alot of high keys and very easy going people wanting to progress. You can hit me up dreaper#1851 and id love to have a chat with both of you on discord if these times meet your needs.

Thanks! have a great afternoon.
Hey Rolan,

just a quick post in regards to the guild. We would like to add a DH to our main roster and as far as the shadow priest we would need to discuss that in more detail. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guild: Angelic Horizon [A]
Progress: 7/11m
Raid times: sat/sun 6-10pm est

If you have any more questions please let me know via btag: YRNxMaGiiC#1134
beep bump
Hello Rolan!

Not sure what times you can raid, but we have room for both you and your spriest friend. :) Currently 4/11M, probably 5 after this week. Also fairly efficient about raiding as we only raid 2 nights a week, 5 hours only! Tues. and Thurs. 10:30PM Central till 1AM. We are stable and established with an active raid team that plays together outside of raid nights. Can add me at Neddy#1554 if interested!
Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional Heroic night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 6/11 Mythic Antorus

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
Updated our selective times, sorry for not posting that before!