Skilled 962 R Druid LF Weekend M Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hi Folks,

Long time Wower looking for a weekend raiding guild--2 nights Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Willing to transfer servers/factions for a Solid team with a positive attitude. I'm often out of town during the week for work but I can get by in alt/normal runs with hotel LAN and my sub-par laptop.

i'm generally near/at the bottom of the pack on damage taken and can provide 90%+ HPS parses for every heroic boss in Antorus. I don't have any mythic raiding experience yet, but I hope to change that soon. Good attitude, team player, always willing to sit out if needed, prepared for raids, and experienced as a healer lead in a U.S. top #50 guild.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
Bumpy Bumperson
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there,
<Simple Math> (5/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid
Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hi Slimmjin,

Guild: <God Complex>
Server: Proudmoore
Schedule: Mythic Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30 pst

Here's more details:

Let me know if you're interested.
I'm working on building a new raid group atm (my other two are 11/11M and 10/11M w/47% on M Argus respectively) and this one also raids weekends. Not sure if that would be of interest to you. = )

Sat/Sun 9pm-12 EST

The current raid leader is 10/11M but I'm working on shuffling the roster around for a more long term goal through BFA. I'd like the group to compete with my existing 6 hour team on M Argus atm (they raid Fri/Sat).

Sieara#6473 (discord) or you can try and add me on btag Sieara#1968 but it may be full. Thanks!

- Recruiter for Synthesis & Synthesize of Turalyon
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 7/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Dishonored(Horde) on Winterhoof is looking for new raiders!

Our weekend team is 5/11 mythic
Saturday and Sunday 6-9 pacific

Add me on btag if you're interested JordyPie#1970
Hey were looking for a skilled core healer. message me if your interested!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

Resto Druid

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!