5/11M 973 Ele/Resto Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for morning mythic raiding guild, bnet voidtay#1545
I added you on Real ID we are 6/11M in Immediate need for a Resto shaman with a good off spec. but primarily healing. we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12EST. I added you from krutchs#1306
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 5/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

950+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!

All positions currently available!

Contact us

Yo Draetay,

Let me know if your still looking for a guild. <Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan 8/11 mythic ABT is looking for an ele shaman.

Message me, bnet is MadHatter130#1132
not sure if anyone read the word "morning" in your post bro lol
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ