Rate That Mage Mog 3

Mage
Prev 1 21 22 23 Next
Changed it again, what do you guys think?

10/29/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Tïm
ohh... Neat

8/10 because I didn't think of the hands from HoV plus some pvp/warfront gear. Fix your boots. Also I think pick the weapon that represent your spec would be good. You don't want to be a mindless alliance caster.

10/10, I like it. All comes together nicely. Equal parts Alliance pride and studious wizard.
10/29/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Kreivos

10/29/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Tïm
ohh... Neat

8/10 because I didn't think of the hands from HoV plus some pvp/warfront gear. Fix your boots. Also I think pick the weapon that represent your spec would be good. You don't want to be a mindless alliance caster.

10/10, I like it. All comes together nicely. Equal parts Alliance pride and studious wizard.
10/10,very refined one of the nicest sets I’ve seen here everything work, the race, the wep don’t change anything .
10/29/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Aten
10/29/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Kreivos

10/10,very refined

I changed too! this time I built it up.

Aten, set looks great 9.5/10, because the weapon light blue and doesn't
really match
10/29/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Alternatew
10/29/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Aten
... 10/10,very refined

I changed too! this time I built it up.

Aten, set looks great 9.5/10, because the weapon light blue and doesn't
really match

Very good use of colors and artifact appearance. 9.5/10
It's not very magelike or undead, but just because it's cool 7/10
10/30/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Thenerian
It's not very magelike or undead, but just because it's cool 7/10

Your tabard doesn’t work. Too much gold. Cool mog otherwise. 7/10
Did someone say too much gold ?
10/30/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Verna
Your tabard doesn’t work. Too much gold. Cool mog otherwise. 7/10

Midsummer is over, you can take off all the fire. But seriously, great mix of different sets. Perfect staff choice as well. 10/10.

10/30/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Amenophis
Did someone say too much gold ?

Supposed to rate the mog above you.
@verna. Hmmm throwback to Cata, a solid 6/10
Thutmose - 9/10 dont like the helm, everything else goes nicely with each other.
10/31/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Csant
Thutmose - 9/10 dont like the helm, everything else goes nicely with each other.
@csant 10 /10, beautiful red colour scheme, the hat adds a playfull touch. and it’s the first time I see that colour ont that staff good job !
For some reason, this guy has made it his mission to bother me. He's the one that was harassing Nicci (my first Mage) on the previous three pages and got his post deleted by Blizzard.

Even after all that, he still insist on being annoying to me as shown here:

Ick, that's disgusting and more than a bit creepy. Sorry you have to deal with that. Just report him when you can and hopefully he'll be gone forever.

p.s. I love that robe with your dark skin. Looks very cool. I think you need some hair though =p 10/10

Hehe thanks. I'm just following lore though! Blackrock males are supposed to have shaved heads. xD

10/31/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Aten
@csant 10 /10, beautiful red colour scheme, the hat adds a playfull touch. and it’s the first time I see that colour ont that staff good job !

10/10. You look like you'd be a supreme Alliance commander boss of a garrison or a warfront or something. Very flashy, very badass, very color-appropriate. The staff doesn't show as well on the armory sadly but thankfully I know what it looks like, and that also fits very nicely. :)
10/31/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kreivos
For some reason, this guy has made it his mission to bother me. He's the one that was harassing Nicci (my first Mage) on the previous three pages and got his post deleted by Blizzard.

Even after all that, he still insist on being annoying to me as shown here:

Ick, that's disgusting and more than a bit creepy. Sorry you have to deal with that. Just report him when you can and hopefully he'll be gone forever.

p.s. I love that robe with your dark skin. Looks very cool. I think you need some hair though =p 10/10

Hehe thanks. I'm just following lore though! Blackrock males are supposed to have shaved heads. xD

10/31/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Aten

10/10. You look like you'd be a supreme Alliance commander boss of a garrison or a warfront or something. Very flashy, very badass, very color-appropriate. The staff doesn't show as well on the armory sadly but thankfully I know what it looks like, and that also fits very nicely. :)

Well, damn that shaved head fits the orc perfectly, the colors also fit your ''Blackrock'' thingy going on. I would have to give it a 9.7/10 simply because you don't really say mage to me, more like a Warlock.
10/31/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Alternatew
Well, damn that shaved head fits the orc perfectly, the colors also fit your ''Blackrock'' thingy going on. I would have to give it a 9.7/10 simply because you don't really say mage to me, more like a Warlock.

I think you look really good in that set! I would just find a different weapon. 9/10
Belt doesn't match Verna. 8/10, I like it.
11/01/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Tïm
Belt doesn't match Verna. 8/10, I like it.
You know what, I like it 10/10 though it’s a set not necessarily tailor made for a human it works .
posting in this thread again. rate me.
I’m looking for a mage sword, any suggestions ?
11/03/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Aten
I’m looking for a mage sword, any suggestions ?

Sageblade, obviously.
Blade of Wizardry also works.

Its just a set, but a great fit for a gnome. All gnome mages should look as flamboyant as possible.
9/10