964 Rdruid looking for Ally guild family

Guild Recruitment

I'm looking for a group that runs during the week, optimal days/times being T/W/Th or any combination, and ending no later than 11PM Eastern time. Have recently switched back to healing after tanking with my prot pally most of this xpac, but have significant raiding experience on the druid since WotLK across many tiers and difficulties.

Looking to trial for at least a couple nights on an alt 936 rdruid that I have already on the ally side before putting money out for faction transfers/realm hops on my main, but willing to go anywhere if the group is right.

The social aspect is also important, and to that end I am also looking for a guild family, not just a bunch of raiders who treat the game like a job. My current progression is 11/11H, 1/11M Antorus, however I am not opposed to guilds with slightly less progression.

If you think your guild may be the right fit, feel free to add my btag. Pax#11110.

Thx for your time! :)
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

= )
Thanks for your time!
Rounding out the raid team still.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster of 11 people. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.