2 LF like minded friends & a family

Guild Recruitment
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Worried about xfer costs? I'll pay half for you to come horde!

<Wrong Answer> is a newly made guild with a 10/11m leader looking to start pushing mythic content.

Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST

Most members are 4/11m + and are looking to start pushing mythic content ASAP

Currently looking for: 950 + Any Class of Melee DPS with some mythic xp
Ranged DPS Priest, Ele Shaman, Hunter

Guild is 11/11 H and starting mythic this week!

If Interested contact
Dreamie#1493
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression!

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 11/11H (as of 1/13)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Paladin, Priest, Druid
DPS: Mage, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Rogue

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 1/11M, Mythic: 6/11M, Heroic: 11/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Depends on team - Mythic RC Loot Council, Heroic personal and RC Loot Master for tier, Weekday personal and RC Loot Master for tier
  • Goal: Our goals depend upon team. Weekday, Heroic is AOTC with mythic ambition. Mythic is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <PugLife>
    Is a guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
    We are
    11/11 N Antorus
    11/11 H Antorus
    9/9N and 9/9H ToS
    Semi-Hardcore
    Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
    Server: Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
    DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Death Knight. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!
    A Healer: preferably a resto-shaman but all healers will be considered.

Our plan is to clear normal/heroic Antorus and once we have the numbers, try a few mythic bosses.

Why PugLife?
    PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
    You've gotten lots of options already, but if you're still looking we could be a good fit for you. Multiple couples and families in guild, we mostly don't bite.. except those pesky feral druids sometimes.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids (which you don't have to do if you prefer just Heroic clears and Mythic+)! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    Raiding will be the focus, but having a community in the longterm is what I'm after.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster of 11 people. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
    Hello, after reading your post, you sound like a perfect fit with us. I will leave guild spam below and B Tag. I prefer to chat with people in discord.

The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 5/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

Leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
    * Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
    * Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
    * Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
    * Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
    * All raids are posted on the Calendar.
    * We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
    Hey Salix
    instead of spamming you like we normally do i'm gonna type this out because i hope it'll entice you to msg me on discord. Cherubs of Death is on area 52 horde side and we are 2/11M. We have a few other couples in the guild and our average age is 30+. We're a mature guild that is taking the approach of a Relaxed mythic. I'll toss the spam below mainly because it has our raid times and my contact info i hope to hear from you.

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
    Who We Want:
    We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
    High:
    Mage
    Warlock
    Ele Shaman
    Shadow Priest

Medium:
    Backup raiders
    Tank

Low:
    all other dps not in high

Our Progression:
    7/7H EN
    3/3H ToV
    10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
    9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
    11/11N 11/11H 2/11M Antorus
    We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
    How To Contact Us:
    Tristrem#1953 GL
    Discord Tristrem#0363
    <Karma Gaming> (Proudmoore) is recruiting-Casual, progression w/o raiding overkill. Looking for 4 dps pref lock/boom for second raid team Tues/Thurs 7-10pm Server time (pacific) as we work through Antorus. 950 ilvl min . 11/11Heroic. 1/11 Mythic Guild progression

If interested free to add me on btag= Windarian#1628 or reach out to me in game on either Windarian or Darkbright.

We are also very active outside of raiding, with Mythic+, and karaoke on Discord every now and then. We are mostly a late night guild.

Thank you for your time, and hope you have good luck in your search. :)
    Hey there Salix :) We're a Fri/Sat night raiding guild with 3/11m down and we have quite a few couples that raid together.

Our raid times are 6:30-10:00pm pst, and we generally make sure our raiders get their 15s done. The one thing I saw you post about that we don't do, is pvp, sadly.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, I"m rolypoly#1477
    Ex Inferno <Team Blue> (Blue ICE) We're Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue.

Ex Inferno is a gaming community, we are more than just Warcraft. We range across several platforms: Overwatch, Diablo, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Table Top Simulator, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter World, and Minecraft. Just to name a few. We are 18+ with people from all walks of life. Our community continues to grow closer and larger. Don't worry there is still plenty of room for you!

Ex Inferno & Warcraft have been together for a long time, long enough to build up 4 teams so far. We cover several nights, progression styles, and events. Pet Battling, PVP, Raiding, Mythic Plus, Achievement farms and old content, and in game events. Don't be afraid to ask, if one spot isn't perfect for you we may have another one elsewhere that is.

Team Blue<Blue ICE> Is our casual raiders of the teams. We raid Wednesday & Thursday nights 08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST. We try to start forming up at 08:15pm EST. Food & Flasks are provided, with enchanting brought to you by Pseudo our sometimes friendly feral kitty. Watch out sometimes he's not in the mood for pets. Currently progressing Herioc Antorus. We do normal clear for bosses needed (Tier, trinkets, pantheon items). As stated before we are a casual team, we raid for fun with bringing the player, developing their skill and not their gear. There is still some limitations to this. Obviously blizzard has put in locks and requirements that we will not be able to get around. Gear wise we only require 910-Normal/930-herioc as ilvl to join the raid group. Mythic Plus is done Monday & Friday nights 08:30pm EST. It is not a requirement just there for those that need help or want friends to run with. Saturdays 07:00pm EST is our general PvP night, but will happen throughout most of the day.

We are open to new raiders, returning raiders, casual to mythic raiders. Come find a home and community to stick with.

Ex Inferno- Area 52-Horde
    Team Blue- Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue

Raids Time Zone: Wednesday & Thursday
    08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST
    07:30pm CST to 10:00pm CST
    06:30pm MST to 09:00pm MST
    05:30pm PST to 08:00pm PST

Mythic Plus Dungeons Time Zone: Monday
    08:30pm EST
    07:30pm CST
    06:30pm MST
    05:30pm PST

PvP Time Zone: Saturdays
    07:00pm EST
    06:00pm CST
    05:00pm MST
    04:00pm PST

Required ilvl: 910
    Mythic Dungeons nights will assist you in reaching the ilvl as well as LFR.

Loot is Master Looter.

Discord Contact: SharonBeth#3588
    Ytesia#1692
    BattleTag Contact: SharonBeth#1579
    ^
    <The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Btag: Dyami#11881
    Discord: Dyami#5006
    Hey there Salix. No Offense on Area 52 may just be what you two are looking for. I know you'd prefer alliance but figured I'd toss our hat in the mix. Add me and we can chat. Phat#1659
    Hi there,

We're also an 11/11 Heroic guild looking to add players for BfA, specifically dps for now but for the next expac people will be changing roles so nothing is set in stone. Currently we're looking for laid back people that still enjoy the the game and don't stress out over things like progression wipes. We also actively do mythic pluses, most of us aim for the weekly 15. Right now we have a lot of cross server raiding because the server we are on is low pop. Figured I'd reach out see if you wanted to chat.

Thanks

SilchasRuin#1466
    we are all 30+ but our guild chat is not pg so not sure what you mean by family-friendly. we all have kids and family and prioritize that over wow....

Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.

Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
    Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8pm-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
    Loot: RC Loot Council
    voice coms:discord
    progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
    realid Dalfina#1473
    Commenting so I can save this. I'm in a similar situation.
    Hit me up fam!!! I'd love you tell you about my guild. Lathander#1319!!!