Rate the mog above you

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
02/23/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Kitäna
Um yes i can its unfair that i out creativity and someone rates me down when theirs is the same as every other belf out there so yes ill rate it a 0/10 because it wasnt original . Its brutally honest .

And you wanna bash on my mog really ? Most players like slutmogs and i think mines pretty is all im saying you cant judge somone when you are wearing something plain and thats been overdone.

Nah bro some people just rate low if they don't like the taste. Yours I get your purple vibe and all, but you can do w/o those shoulders and find proper ones. Even slutmogs has color theme to it that's what most players are looking for while you mash up something close to that color.

Don't take it bad like wait til another page to be rated again. Your mog is a good solid 6/10. It's average, but nothing too great. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to art d-(.^.)z

02/23/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Dendritus
10/10

I got your theme 9.5/10. I am being selfish about the helm not being too fiery :P.

i love how i get skipped over every time lol. ._.

I got you famz :).
Um yes i can its unfair that i out creativity and someone rates me down when theirs is the same as every other belf out there so yes ill rate it a 0/10 because it wasnt original . Its brutally honest .

I've never seen anyone else with Lillithia's mog before, and I'm in these threads a lot. :)

It looks like it should be a really popular mog because of how simple yet appropriate it is for the race and class, and that just makes it even better.

And you wanna bash on my mog really ? Most players like slutmogs and i think mines pretty is all im saying you cant judge somone when you are wearing something plain and thats been overdone.

Whatever, Slutty Tinkywinky.

Skip me and rate Brutaltrical!
@Kitäna - Yours looks awesome honestly but it has a very draenei feel. 8-10 (you got robbed, some people just cant help but clutch their pearls)

@Brutaltrical - Its nice, a bit boring but it works for a pandaren. 6-10
Like the scarlet look! 9.5/10.
02/23/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Brutaltrical

Nah bro some people just rate low if they don't like the taste. Yours I get your purple vibe and all, but you can do w/o those shoulders and find proper ones. Even slutmogs has color theme to it that's what most players are looking for while you mash up something close to that color.

Don't take it bad like wait til another page to be rated again. Your mog is a good solid 6/10. It's average, but nothing too great. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to art d-(.^.)z

10/10

I got your theme 9.5/10. I am being selfish about the helm not being too fiery :P.

i love how i get skipped over every time lol. ._.

I got you famz :).

02/24/2018 12:52 AMPosted by Tresska
@Kitäna - Yours looks awesome honestly but it has a very draenei feel. 8-10 (you got robbed, some people just cant help but clutch their pearls)

@Brutaltrical - Its nice, a bit boring but it works for a pandaren. 6-10

(SKIP ME JUST REPLYING)
Thanks i appricate real honesty feedback you guys were nice.Rather then berate me you understand where i am coming from with a level headed mind i appriciate that.
02/24/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Holeezus
Like the scarlet look! 9.5/10.

You look like a chill monk i really like it it looks cool its simple but its very unique at the same time and i like how well it all matches and how you threw my fav horde tabard up there .

10/10

I am still leveling this alt so its the nicest lowbie matching set i have atm i need to work on collecting mail transmogs i have been slacking.
02/24/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Kitäna
Thanks i appricate real honesty feedback you guys were nice.Rather then berate me you understand where i am coming from with a level headed mind i appriciate that.

The first person that rated you didn't "berate" you. They just gave you a low score and that's it. You're the one that threw a fit first then people reacted to it.

And there's nothing wrong with "smogs" if they look good. I don't think yours looks good. That chest piece is terrible, especially on a human because it makes it look like your boobs are sagging down to your bellybutton.

Anyways, this is what I would do with your mog: https://imgur.com/a/OB2Ow

As for your shaman Kitanananana, 9/10. I don't like your weapon choice but other than that, your dark skin goes nicely with those black mail pieces.
[/quote]As for your shaman Kitanananana, 9/10. I don't like your weapon choice but other than that, your dark skin goes nicely with those black mail pieces.[/quote]

Your mog is decent. It all matches, your hair color matches, your cape is nice (even though it doesn't show much in the profile pic). I like the sword, not a huge fan of the flame head piece thing. The colors are not my favorite personally but it is worth a 7.5 or 8 for coordination and being class and race appropriate.
@Skag, i love it. 9.5/10
02/24/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Theola
02/24/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Kitäna

The first person that rated you didn't "berate" you. They just gave you a low score and that's it. You're the one that threw a fit first then people reacted to it.

And there's nothing wrong with "smogs" if they look good. I don't think yours looks good. That chest piece is terrible, especially on a human because it makes it look like your boobs are sagging down to your bellybutton.

Anyways, this is what I would do with your mog: https://imgur.com/a/OB2Ow

As for your shaman Kitanananana, 9/10. I don't like your weapon choice but other than that, your dark skin goes nicely with those black mail pieces.

Ive had it like that before was just trying something diffrent and they did berate me thats why i calmly suggested why i gave her a 0/10 if i threw a fit there would be swearing and all kinds of stuff.

On the other hand the other two posters were if you cant see that then something is wrong with you.

I do appriciate your insight on what i should do though .As for yours ill give it a 9/10 i like it works well for a belf and unique i dont think ive seen anyone make one like that.

@skagg love it 8/10

@sac i think it fits really well for a spoot 10/10
02/24/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Kïtanä
@skagg love it 8/10

I like it. A tad dark for me, but it definitely looks like a set. 10/10.
02/24/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Caliir
02/24/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Kïtanä
@skagg love it 8/10

8/10
02/24/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Damwoggar
02/24/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Caliir

8/10

Classic DK look. 7/10
@Maren

I love how the shoulders are different colors on each side to match the overall look. Very different.

10/10
another slutty Draenei
yeeeesh

get creative ppls
Ignoring the person wearing diapers and calls someone else slutty...

02/24/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Mystryal
@Maren

I love how the shoulders are different colors on each side to match the overall look. Very different.

10/10

Interesting look, I like the orange color, I'm just not so sure about your shoulders. They don't seem orange enough =p

8/10
02/24/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Zouey
another slutty Draenei
yeeeesh

get creative ppls

another nasty comment...yeesh.........lol

get creative...

Everything matches but the female draenei floating shoulder bothers me a lot. 8/10
Do any of them not float(played F dk Draenei for a bit and all the pads i tried would float above the shoulder?

Anyone got any recommendations on a tabard that fits better?
@Shlevana everything looks good thought the tabard and weapons don't match so much. I like the whole wolf lady crusader vibe I'm getting from it. 8/10
02/24/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Waikani
@Shlevana everything looks good thought the tabard and weapons don't match so much. I like the whole wolf lady crusader vibe I'm getting from it. 8/10

Shoulders cool, the rest is meh. 5/10