kul'tiran women appreciation post

General Discussion
02/23/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Wakanda
02/23/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Tsûndere
heavy ladies deserve love too and let's face it this is a more radical customization option than the "variety" of faces we have to choose from.

love to the ladies of kul'tiras!
Why do heavy people "deserve" love just for being heavy? Fit people get more attention because -surprise- they work for it and get the rewards. Just saying.

We love 'em thicc, that's why.
heavy ladies deserve love too and let's face it this is a more radical customization option than the "variety" of faces we have to choose from.

Why do heavy people "deserve" love just for being heavy? Fit people get more attention because -surprise- they work for it and get the rewards. Just saying.

They don't deserve it for being heavy.

They just don't generally get as much of it because the fit people are hogging it. :)

Being heavy isn't always due to laziness. Medical conditions and other stresses, situations, and responsibilities of life contribute.

Being fit shouldn't get you some kind of attention 'reward'.

Just sayin'.
02/23/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Lumineus
Amazing how all the Horde players come out to tell us how wonderful these wastes of pixels that no one will ever play are going to be. Don't you guys have High Elf topics to troll?

I'm the Horde Goblin Shaman, Wrizby. I still think they look cool.
02/23/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Viera
02/23/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Vaida
Nah, lets bring in another anorexic elf race.

I demand an elf ear option

Yes! I would love to be able to change my ears!
02/23/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Charitygrace
...Why do heavy people "deserve" love just for being heavy? Fit people get more attention because -surprise- they work for it and get the rewards. Just saying.

They just don't generally get as much of it because the fit people are hogging it. :)

Being heavy isn't always due to laziness. Medical conditions and other stresses, situations, and responsibilities of life contribute.

Just sayin'.

Agreed! Everyone deserves love.. just for existing.
02/23/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Bertane
02/23/2018 07:46 AMPosted by Aerìk
Amazing that after 15 year olds my female characters can now be obese but they still can't be muscular despite wearing armor made out of the heaviest materials made in creation.

idk - I thought my night elfs look pretty muscular

I think both NE and NB look pretty muscular lol, well female Orcs too
02/23/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Zitabear
02/23/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Charitygrace

Just sayin'.

Medication also plays a factor in peoples’ weight! Sometimes there’s nothing you can do except love yourself and understand that you’re doing the best for yourself.
I’m race changing one alt to a male and one to a female.

I love the Kul Tiras models.

This applies here too:

02/23/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Tovi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

edit: ROFL I'm ready for this allied race! Just grabbed the name Meghan on my Alliance server.

What the heck? Why do people need to be "fit" (lol basic af) to deserve love? Fat people don't deserve love or attention? People are people mate. Just because you don't want to have sexy time with certain body types, doesn't mean those people don't deserve love... seriously what the heck?
02/23/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Byleth
...Why do heavy people "deserve" love just for being heavy? Fit people get more attention because -surprise- they work for it and get the rewards. Just saying.

What the heck? Why do people need to be "fit" (lol basic af) to deserve love? Fat people don't deserve love or attention? People are people mate. Just because you don't want to have sexy time with certain body types, doesn't mean those people don't deserve love... seriously what the heck?

The only person who deserves love is Queen Azshara. Everyone else is inferior.
02/23/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Belinus
give em' to me thick yo

Amazing that after 15 year olds my female characters can now be obese but they still can't be muscular despite wearing armor made out of the heaviest materials made in creation.

Orc ladies look like pro body builders.

Yeah. ORCS.

What's my human option?

Have you seen the guns on fempandas? Let one /flex for you sometime.
02/23/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Morosis
02/23/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Zitabear

Medication also plays a factor in peoples’ weight! Sometimes there’s nothing you can do except love yourself and understand that you’re doing the best for yourself.

I'll never forget the journey that was having a psychiatrist wanting me to try an atypical AP back in the day.

Psychiatrist: There is no proof that this AP causes weight gain.

Physician: You have gained a lot of weight since you started taking that medication. You need to do something about that.

Psychiatrist: Okay, well, the reason you are gaining weight is because the medication impacts your insulin activity, so to avoid gaining weight, you will need to go on a ketogenic diet.

Physician: The ketogenic diet is unhealthy, you're not getting enough nutrition, plus other problems. Try incorporating more healthy grains and fruits into the diet. Yes, that paleo thing looks okay.

Psychiatrist: Well it's your fault that you're still gaining weight, I told you to get rid of the carbs.

Physician: Still gaining weight? Maybe you should exercise more?

Nutritionist: Well as you are exercising, you should expect to see weight gain from muscle increase, so don't worry about it.

Psychiatrist: Maybe you should just work on accepting being heavier. Talk to your therapist about it.

Therapist: It sounds like losing weight would improve your confidence and self-esteem, maybe you should try working on it? Just make little improvements here and there.

Physician: Your blood work looks okay, but you're still gaining weight. Did you do that Whole 30 thing I mentioned? Oh I didn't mention it? I was sure I did, uh, okay try that one.

Nutritionist: Yes the Whole 30 plan can be a good start. Are you still exercising? Okay good but remember cardio is better than weight lifting.

Psychiatrist: No weight lifting is better, increasing your muscle mass will increase your metabolism, and plus you should still be trying to do the ketogenic diet, remember?

Therapist: Maybe it doesn't matter what type of exercise you do, it's how you feel about yourself that counts.

Psychiatrist/Physician/Nutritionist/Therapist: Well it seems that you are still gaining weight on this medication, so it must somehow be your fault in some way. Maybe this just isn't that important to you? Wait, why are you quitting your meds???? No, wait, come back!

Society: Wow good work on the weight loss, Zelze, you sure earned it!
Well, apparently Blizzard wants to draw a hard distinction between being a normal human and being a fat "sub-human".