938 Resto Druid LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Currently 938. I am looking for a mature established guild that needs a resto druid for long term. I have a full time job so raid days are the following in EST.

Sun-Thur 1pm to 10pm
Fri-Sat - Anytime

I have mythic experience this xpac on multiple characters and look forward to pushing into BFA with my new guild.

Antorus exp H/N 12/12
Tomb M 6/9
Nighthold 10/10
Emerald Nightmare M 7/7

Also have a 964 rogue. I would prefer to play healer but can also help on rogue when needed.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Bump
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
still looking.
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Range DPS
Melee DPS

Progression:
11/11(N)

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight