Search History Status - UPDATES IN THREAD

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
Any update? Does Blizzard even remotely care? CMs why no update?
it will be fixed when it's fixed. Since it's not mission critical, it on the low priority list. The forums are not needed to play the game.

In the mean time, bookmark any thread you want to keep up with.
03/06/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Eret
Does Blizzard even remotely care?
No. The last blue comment we got was Ornyx saying "Free forums, no complaining".

Nope, and neither should you.

Can you still play wow? Can you still post here? Can you still quote, report, respond and ignore posts?

Right, don't worry about it.
Wow... you guys will defend anything Blizzard does.
03/06/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Mandrel

Just sick of the spam honestly.
There's a reason people call them Blizzdrones.
03/06/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Arimorqellus

Nope, and neither should you.

Can you still play wow? Can you still post here? Can you still quote, report, respond and ignore posts?

Yes i can still play wow. Yes i can still post here. I can quote, report but not respond to topics I start so it makes having a discussion about anything quite difficult.
Bet if this happened to the OW forums it would be fixed by the end of the day lol.
03/06/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Teilvia
There's a reason people call them Blizzdrones.

Oh boy, now you've both done it. You've invoked the wrath of the Fanbois. Time to duck and cover, pop all cooldowns, and prepare for a wipe.
03/06/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Sinfel
Bet if this happened to the OW forums it would be fixed by the end of the day lol.

I am not over at OW forums, but I bet they also don't whine and complain nearly as much as GD posters do
03/06/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Arimorqellus

I am not over at OW forums, but I bet they also don't whine and complain nearly as much as GD posters do

Oh, you sweet summer child.
03/06/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Amarthya
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761887317

MVP's have replied there. :)
MVPs aren't Blizzard representatives. They aren't more informed than any of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

You show me an Internet gaming community that doesn't piss, moan, and complain and I'll show you a shaved bigfoot riding a unicorn.
03/06/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Amarthya
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761887317

MVP's have replied there. :)

MVP's are worthless though.
03/06/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Arimorqellus

I actually laughed out loud.
03/06/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Stonebeard
Since it's not mission critical, it on the low priority list. The forums are not needed to play the game.

So what? Game devs =/= people who maintain the site/forum. They have an entire seperate "web team" according to Ornyx.

03/06/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Arimorqellus
Can you still post here? Can you still quote, report, respond and ignore posts?

I can't keep track of the conversations I have participated in, I wouldn't know if someone quoted or responded to me in any way. Those are all basic forum requirements.

03/06/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Teilvia
"Free forums, no complaining".

Yet they aren't free since you need an active game subscription to post here. Such a stupid bug being present after TWO MONTHS is, frankly, embarrassing.
Its still something we're checking into daily but as Ornyx previously said its unfortunately something that's low priority at the moment. Trust me I really want it back too and I've never realized how much I actually used it.

Just so you're all aware we will provide an update when we know it will be fixed. New weekly threads won't get it any faster.