Search History Status - UPDATES IN THREAD

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
03/06/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Eret
Any update? Does Blizzard even remotely care? CMs why no update?
CM's have been muzzled, usual blizzard no communication policy
03/06/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Ythisens
Its still something we're checking into daily but as Ornyx previously said its unfortunately something that's low priority at the moment. Trust me I really want it back too and I've never realized how much I actually used it.

Just so you're all aware we will provide an update when we know it will be fixed. New weekly threads won't get it any faster.

You guys have a habit of getting a move on if people keep the pressure up, cant blame people for keeping on you when they know it works lol
Its still something we're checking into daily but as Ornyx previously said its unfortunately something that's low priority at the moment. Trust me I really want it back too and I've never realized how much I actually used it.

Just so you're all aware we will provide an update when we know it will be fixed. New weekly threads won't get it any faster.

More people expressing distress about it won't cause it to rise in priority?

That's . . . scary.

Thanks for the update. Like you said, it's one of those features that a lot of us utilize and it is sorely missed. :p

Not trying to be rude but don't you guys have a designated website manager? Someone whos job is 100% the website? I thought all companies have something like that.

You got your answer folks NO NEW NEWS TO SHARE!!!

What a shock. Been saying it all along. They have nothing new to share. Now maybe everyone will stifle and stop with the threads.
I fear that we will soon become a battle.net#ID like the new Overwatch forums.
The bubble has burst! We're low priority. Go play overwatch if you want to feel special in blizzard's eyes again.

I like you. I bet you have great hair too. Like Lore, but better.
03/06/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Alaeis
Not trying to be rude but don't you guys have a designated website manager? Someone whos job is 100% the website? I thought all companies have something like that.

I think the reason so much functionality was pruned from the forums was to get it to the point it could be run by very few staff, they probably fired the people that would have fixed it lol

You don't know why they're broken. so stop assuming it could simply be fixed, it could be tied to other issues, it could be fixed in a new update planned for the forums.

You got your update and yet ur still complaining?
03/06/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Virus

I think the reason so much functionality was pruned from the forums was to get it to the point it could be run by very few staff, they probably fired the people that would have fixed it lol

:(

03/06/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Arimorqellus
You got your update and yet ur still complaining?

[/quote]

It was a question, not a complaint.
03/06/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Exo
I like you. I bet you have great hair too. Like Lore, but better.

I also have long hair so yes, however a drunken man in a bar once came up to us and felt our hair then said Lore's hair is softer and I still haven't emotionally recovered.
03/06/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Arimorqellus
You got your answer folks NO NEW NEWS TO SHARE!!!What a shock. Been saying it all along. They have nothing new to share. Now maybe everyone will stifle and stop with the threads.

You don't know why they're broken. so stop assuming it could simply be fixed, it could be tied to other issues, it could be fixed in a new update planned for the forums. You got your update and yet ur still complaining?

Well I think we found the guy whose job it is to fix the forums.
Prioprity list:
Billing
Live game issues
Bug fixes
Custommer support
Weekly meetings
Keeping head quarters clean
Wake up Joe from accounting
Feed the blues
Forum moderation
Keep beer fridge full
Knock out Joe from accounting if said fridge is empty
Update hardware
Monthly vacations
Feed Joe from accounting
Mop the floors
Delete high elf spamm threads
Ponder life mysteries
Notice Joe from accounting could be laid off with no real consequences
Fix post history
Send Joe from accounting to say high elves will never happen
Bury Joe from accounting
03/06/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Hamstar
03/06/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Arimorqellus
You got your answer folks NO NEW NEWS TO SHARE!!!What a shock. Been saying it all along. They have nothing new to share. Now maybe everyone will stifle and stop with the threads.

Give me a month. I've built 3 of my own for TMF sites.

You don't know why they're broken. so stop assuming it could simply be fixed, it could be tied to other issues, it could be fixed in a new update planned for the forums. You got your update and yet ur still complaining?

Well I think we found the guy whose job it is to fix the forums.
Prioprity list:
Billing
Live game issues
Bug fixes
Customer support
Weekly meetings
Feed the blues
Forum moderation
Keep beer fridge full
Update hardware
Monthly vacations
Feed Joe from accounting
Mop the floors
Ponder life mysteries
Fix post history
Bury Joe from accounting

Who's your person on the inside leaking our top secret priority lists?
03/06/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Ythisens
Prioprity list:
Billing
Live game issues
Bug fixes
Customer support
Weekly meetings
Feed the blues
Forum moderation
Keep beer fridge full
Update hardware
Monthly vacations
Feed Joe from accounting
Mop the floors
Ponder life mysteries
Fix post history
Bury Joe from accounting

Who's your person on the inside leaking our top secret priority lists?

Joe from accounting "."
Why in the world is it a "low priority?"

As far as the website goes it's a very high priority. It's central to the forum.

Sounds like more hiring of good techs needs to happen.