964 4/11M Frost Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey all! Sadly my last guild broke up and I am now looking for a new home. I haven't really raided Mythic this tier due to work commitment and my last guild's schedule, but I finally have some time now.

My raiding experience dates back from BC with the exception of MoP. In Legion I am 7/7, 9/10, 3/9 (forced work break), and currently 4/11 M.

I'm looking for an established guild, preferably Alliance, that has a tight community and is looking forward to progressing through BfA.

**Please do not add me if your guild's schedule does not fit mine as per below;**

I'm available Mon and Wed after 9 PM EST and Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday after 11 PM EST.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.