951 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a guild to finish expansion off with and continue on with into BfA, I can currently can only guarantee 100% raid attendance between 6-10pm est any day but Saturday. Hit me up on bnet Ace#14911
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne . With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: all roles open; rebuilding

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed as we are starting over with a fresh mind set and are looking for fun and casual players as well as raiders.

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Morning Bump, Have added one or 2 still looking , Horde or Ally is fine i have no pref
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
bump still looking
Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild on Whisperwind(PVE) looking for Ranged DPS. Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We like to keep it drama free and low negativity, so we have a PG-13 voice and text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Current progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 H, Just starting Mythic

Past progression:
Tier 20: 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS
Tier 19: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 6/10 M NH
Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
<Imperium> [H] Area 52 2/11M is looking for a couple dps and a healer to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Immediate Needs
Healers: Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Hunter/Boomkin
Melee: Windwalker Monk/Havoc Demon Hunter
Any exceptional class is also welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)