961 rsham lf weekend/late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi just recently got back into wow after a long break. Currently 2/11m, 961 ilv, 75 traits. Still missing four legendaries but I'm doing my best to grab the rest as fast as I can. Looking for a guild that is pushing mythic progression and raids sometime late at night (9:30 est and on) or on the weekends.
<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 20 active members. Currently we are looking for more RANGE DPS and possibly a 5th healer
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
    • We do plan to keep on raiding into the next expansion as well

Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • <Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M on Thrall horde currently in need of 1 core healer for our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est. Active, mature guild looking to progress in mythic Antorus. My Btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
    Heya, we're looking for 950+ Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M. Logs are nice, if you have them, please share.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Reply here, send me a PM or add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748.
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
    Palidans#1945
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!(edited)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    ^
    Hey there,
    <Simple Math> (5/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
    If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
    +
    Shinra Corp - Mal'ganis 1/11M is a guild formed by returning mythic raiders who believe in constantly improving and always have an eye out for exceptional like minded players to push content with us!

We are looking to build a strong team moving into BFA. While having a progression oriented mindset, we still like to have fun and joke around when the time is appropriate.

We raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST {Server Time}
    I know you said 9:30 EST but it would just be 30mins earlier? :D

For more information, please contact me via Battle.net:
    - Lotsy#11446 [Recruiting Officer]
    Hellooooooo Funonabun!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    Don't want to spam you too much but heres our info, please give me a shout if you are interested :)

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
    Server: Bleeding Hollow
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
    Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
    WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
    Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
    H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 8/11M
    Recruiting: Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock,Spriest,Boomy,Mage)
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10 PST

*Pulls on Coven to 14%*

[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Any healer but Druid and Disc| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

MurlocSaints.com

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Howdy got a team that fits your times perfect saturday sunday 9-12 Eastern 5/11 Mythic. Hit me up if interested. dishonored#11140
    Hey there! My guild has been looking for a few more players. We are currently 5/11 M and raid from 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and thursdays. My battletag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you'd be interested and we can talk.
    <Extra Cute> (Mal'ganis) is made up by a group of friends that are tired of guilds disbanding and poor leadership. The guild is currently 6/11M and we are looking to form a succesful raiding group that will push content in an efficient, quality and relaxed atmosphere.

Currently Recruiting:
    Open Recruitment

We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

What we're looking for:

Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can app in our discord at https://discord.gg/wSHYHGs

Contacts:
    GM-Lunoxis#1568
    Officer-Leskai#1801
    Guild: <Second Attempt>
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Sargeras
    Raid Times T/W/TH 9:30pm-12:30am PST
    Cleared: 2/11 Mythic
    Applications: http://www.secondattemptgaming.com
    Contact Info: Wonka#1307 (Bnet) Indofear#1324 - (Bnet)
    Needs: DPS And Healer