looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
me and my friend are looking for a guild.
we are looking for a raiding Guild and preferably one with a Discord or TeamSpeak3 or any other voice chat.
I am on the server Baelgun and my friend is on another server but will be switching to Baelgun
We play both Horde and Alliance.
1. Our Guild is active 24/7 (20+ people on late, late at nights. 120+ on during the day).
2. We're Alliance and Horde.
3. We're a Charity guild, implying we are very laid back, casual, and non-elitist.
4. We do have progressions groups in our Guild.
5. We'd love to have you!
6. We use Discord 98% of the time.
7. Our Guild chat is flooded 100% of the time with people talking. (No I'm not just saying that to recruit you).
Hi, if you are willing to xfer factions I may have just what you're looking for, I will leave the link to my home info for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear back from you, when you do.

Until that time, take care and.....

Happy Hunting,

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Hey guys Chad the intern here you know working at fortune 500 companies. You really don't get much time to your self just running around, and getting people's coffee or taking lunch orders. There is hope for those with a busy schedule like mine, Pure Athletes is in fact lirterly the best guild ever. So no need to read any other posts or any other guilds to post. Since in the recruit rules and conduct section 4 sub paragraph 7c, states as follows "Once a pure athlete posts all others are rendered inferior." With raid times of tuseday and Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30pm so it fits anyone's schedule even a busy interns like me.

Being 5/11 mythic is tough work so I was handed my papers today, and was told to seek out players to bring into the fold. We offer a diverse gaming package as well so you don't have to feel tied down, we currently have a gold platinum master Hunter in mhw. Can always check him out at twitch.tv/sparkytiz and the gm plex is no slouch with being a pro cs go awp.

Also we are a turley cultural diversive guild, since no other guild is gonna have Chad the intern, tarungaa and the spark nation under one roof. So since I know this offer is to good too pass up and are dying to know how to get your self in on the action. Well all you have to do is add sparkytiz#1491 and we can have are selfs a chat, so take care of yourself and sparky will chat with you later Chad factor out.
ok is it even possible to transfer to a FULL sever?
cuz Area 52 and Dalaran r full
and i am talking with my friend on which one of u all to pick
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
03/12/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Xaver
cuz Area 52 and Dalaran r full

Yes it is, when I transfered there they were also full. You can double check by going there and making a new char!
Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, and optional alt/transmog runs on Sunday. We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. We All have careers, some have families, like myself. That said our wow time is our time away from adulting! It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild on Whisperwind(PVE) looking for Ranged DPS. Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We like to keep it drama free and low negativity, so we have a PG-13 voice and text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Current progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 H, Just starting Mythic

Past progression:
Tier 20: 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS
Tier 19: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 6/10 M NH
Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724