looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
hey I am looking for a fun, positive and sociable guild as I am over playing wow by myself, I am new to wow (Noob) but willing to learn and hope more experienced players could help me out E.g leveling, dungeons, raids (when I am of level)
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
Pongey,

We would LOVE to have you enjoy our guild and grow as a player with us. We have so many helpful people that like to level, raid, and more. We have fun guild events through the month in additon to game content events.

Start a toon on Blackhand and see if you like the community.
Blackhand, Horde!
Btag me at rehna#1428 for more info.
Justwiped.com can give you more info about us as well.
Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H(and all Legion AotC) the goal is to build a 2/9/3 raid team(possibly more; joys of flex raiding!) to finish off AtBT and carry over into BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs: DPS (all besides ret pally), Healers (druid/priest)

Guild Goal: Outside of striving for expansion AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners always being welcomed.

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Hows it goin Pongey? Roll Initiative is a new reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We cap our levels as a group at the end of every expansion, for instance right now we are at a level 70 cap. While at a level cap we do the content for the cap that we are at. Currently we are raiding Burning Crusade raids and dungeons.
We have a great group of people and would love to add you to our group. We are over 60 members strong and are a very social community.
If you have any questions, please add my battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 and we also have a website you can check out at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com
Hope to hear back from ya!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856