944 WW Monk and 947 MM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Returning mythic raiders LF 2-3 night raiding guild. 8-12 EST prefered. No ally (unless paid faction)

Uvax#11146
Macro#11648
Contact us for additional information or any questions <3
`
`
`
still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team:

1-2 Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk/Druid)
1 Melee DPS (Rogue/DK/DH)
1-2 Range DPS (Priest/Shaman/Mage/Warlock)

We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you.

Raid times are Mon&Wed @ 8pm EST.

For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Tuffmuffin#11925)
Hi!
Animosity (Horde on Eredar) is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders.

Please add me on Cyndal#11135 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/FCZsd9
Hey uvax

<internet Dragon Slayers> 11/11H Antorus is recruiting mythic raiders! We still have core spots ready. We raid T/W 8 -11pm EST...Pst With Questions. All exceptional players are welcome.

hit me up my btag is notahealr#1949 be more than happy to help find you guys a home
Since I'm lazy here ya go. All three of the groups I recruit for.

Synthesis Weekday 11/11M Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST:
- Demon Hunter (exceptional)
- Shadow Priest (exceptional)

Synthesis Weekend 10/11M 25% M Argus (109 pulls) Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST:
- Rogue (exceptional)
- Shadow Priest w/viable Disc OS (exceptional) - more for BFA
- Holy Paladin (god please be good I can't keep trialing these)

Synthesize 6/11M Sat/Sun 9pm-12 EST: (NEWER)
- Tank (exceptional, idk much about tanks)
- Holy Paladin
- WW Monk w/MW OS (both need to be viable)
- Ret Paladin
- Will consider any exceptional raiders (heals tanks whatever).
- Also looking for long term raid leader to go into BFA (CE focused)

Our Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Or you can just contact me directly on discord (my btag is forever full): Sieara#6473
I could've sworn I posted here last night - anyways :P I sent you both a btag request! Hope to hear from you soon, I'd be happy to address any concerns or questions you guys may have. I think you two would be a great addition to our raiding core as we just had 2 people drop out due to personal rl issues. Hope to hear from you soon ^.^

03/18/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf>
"Does it look like I give a F"

Dilligaf is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of active raiders who like to have fun and get stuff done. We currently have about 19 active members but due to schedule conflicts we are still recruiting RANGE DPS for two CORE spots in our raiding group. We do have a fairly small bench with about 3 people whom are willing to fill when they are available, but have been busy lately. We do plan to keep mythic raiding as far as we can realistically get and do plan to continue raiding together and progressing into the next expansion (Battle for Azeroth).

We're a fairly diverse group of players with old school experience, past mythic experience, and high mythic progression (ranging in ages from 18-40). When we're not raiding, you'll normally find a lot of us boosting high keys weekly, in addition to making sure everyone gets their +15 done. The guild is self-sufficient with all of our professions maxed and provide our raiders with all their flasks/food/potions in exchange for using your bloods of Sargeras towards bank mats.

**We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord whether its the cursing, jokes, dark humor, dank memes, or just being stupid, etc.**

Raiding Progression
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 3/11 Mythic Antorus (World Breaker>Fel Hounds>High Command>*Progression on Portal Keeper*)
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • <Toast> Team 4 (1/11 M AtBT) on Area 52[H] is looking for a skilled [bHoly Paladin[/b] and skilled DPS as we progress through AtBT! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
    Wed/Th 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Loot:
    We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
      Flasks
      Food
      Guild repairs
      Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
      At least 75 points in main weapon
      Item level of 940 or higher
      Ability to understand and execute mechanics
      Discord

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
    Battletag violetfire#1518
    Discord Kahily#4317
    http://www.toastguild.com
    <Prime> on Zul'jin Currently 11/11 H 2/11 M Antorus looking for a few more dps and one heals to fill the 20 man roster.
    Do you consider yourself a player with higher skill level? Do you feel under appreciated? Looking for leaders that want to actually help you get better?

Expectations:
    Maturity is a must.
    Be kind and considerate.
    Structured raid group aimed at finishing up Heroic progression and then to Mythic
    Running Mythics+ throughout week to guarantee chest gear.
    Will not waste guild time with unnecessary wiping if we feel progress can't be made.
    Will make sure everyone is accountable for their positions in raid.
    We expect everyone to get gear and to utilize their character for the greater of the guild.
    Speak up if you have any issues or questions.

Raid:
    Raiding Tues/Wed 9pm-12am server time.
    Goal is for mythic composition to solidify base group for Antorus.
    We are progressive but not competitive.

Patientx#1616
    ChowFun#1532
    Zuljinprime.com

Recruitment: In need of mage or Hunter also need one heals shammy priest or monk.
    Hey uvax

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hunter and ww monk

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players and  an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid who want to raid heroic and mythic. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doin keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

or hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
    Bnet: weezyb#1870
    ^
    We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

While the following are the guilds most pertinent needs we will consider all exceptional players:
    Warrior and Rogue
    Hunters and Boomkins and Warlock

If you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465