(H)958 Fury Warrior LF mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I've been playing casually this expansion and I'm looking to step it up for this last tier and continue on into BFA. I'm currently 11/11H and I'm in search of a guild that is progressing through mythic. I prefer to raid weeknights betweeen the times of 7est to 12est. I'm also willing to transfer. Help me find a new home :o!
^^^^
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Ret Paladin
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST and Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 4/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Havoc DH
Shadow Priest
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele Shaman
Windwalker Monk
Fury Warrior
Ret Pally

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost(Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

^still looking^
^^^^^^^^^^
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raiders, who are still interested in progressing mythic ABT, that aren't burned out from the xpac. We do a lot of content together and have a close knit community.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
We could use another fury. We’re about 2 spots short for mythic, but had 2/11 on farm heres our spam.
About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST): we do take a short break halfway
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression: (while relevant)
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 2/11M

Recruitment:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Select melee dps
All ranged dps
Other classes interested should feel free to apply.
We'll accept package deals with the right roles.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, PoE and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting. We also have a pretty active discord with our famous nsfw channel!

Contact Info If interested:
Btag: Deuce#1725
Or catch: hoboedd, jonzar, quesadila or higginz in game
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Hey Suntore, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
DPS:
- Shadow Priest
- Ret Paladin
- Rogue
- Boomkin
- Survival Hunter (lel)
- Warrior

Healers:
- N/A

Tanks:
- N/A

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
Heals:

Dps:
Death Knight
Feral
Warrior
Rogue
RetPally
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Hi Suntore, We at Cerberus Raiders would love to talk to you if you have a chance!

<Cerberus Raiders> is looking to recruit new members that are both like minded and reliable to join us as we look to progress through Antorus and build towards Battle For Azeroth.

We provide Flasks and Feasts for all Mythic raids, we also are able to provide enchants and gems upon the request of any raider.

Our raid Progress in Legion:

EN: N/A TOV: N/A NH: 8/10M Tomb: 7/9M Antorus:6/11M

Guild Goal - To achieve Cutting Edge for Antorus and have fun along the way!
(not going for ranks but it'd be sweet if we get'em =P)
Loot Type - Master Loot

Progression Raid Nights

Tuesday 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST)
Thursday - 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST)

New Member Application Requirements
Equipped ilvl - 955 MIN.
Artifact Trait - 75 MIN.
Experience Req. - 4/11M or Higher
Addons - RC Loot Council, Angry Assignments, DBM or BigWigs
Geared Offspecs (any) are an asset

We run M+ to +15, off-night raids, old/new content etc when we have the numbers to do so and encourage members to join whenever they can. Our guild is active on discord and plays many other games outside of WoW as well.

If you are interested in joining us or want to see how we roll, please feel free to contact one of us for more info!

IGN
GM - Solanx @ Bnet: Solanth#1360 / Discord: Solanth#6317
Officer - Silent @ Bnet: mark#12435 / Discord: SilentShift#3857
Officer - Valepar @ Bnet: Tyrano#1374 / Discord: Kyle#1342
Officer - Crafty @ Bnet: DakotaH#1554 / Discord: Crafftyyy-Dakota#9953
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Howdy Sunny!!!!

I am throwing some darts in the dark!! And I am hoping that maybe I can lure you over to the dark side (alliance!!!!)

So let me tell you a little bit about my guild. We are Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We are currently trying to push mythic (attempted first boss with 16 people and got him to 30%) and I am super confident when I find those few key players, that we will be able to start kicking !@# and taking names. We raid Tuedays and Thursdays from 5 to 8 pst. So if you are feeling me... I mean my guild/my pitch, feel free to add me on bnet (kylla#1971) or discord (vallkylla#9046).

Hearts and stars!
Vall
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey mate, our guild could use adding another melee dps to our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 9-12 eastern time and are 5/11 M, so if that schedule works for you we would love to talk about having you on the raid team. Feel free to shoot me a tell over bnet if you have any interest at Ezcheezy#1814
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. Now that we are getting more consistent with heroic clears and having enough online, we are slowly changing our focus to mythic as most of us don't need much gear from heroic unless it titanforges. Currently only gotten Worldbreaker to 6% on mythic.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289