5/11M 966 R Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for core raiding spot. I'm 5/11M with some pulls on Imonar. Looking only to heal. Was forced out of healing spot so I only have a few logs.
What I'm looking for:
-Similar or higher progression
-Core healing spot ( i understand I'll have to trial first)
-2 or 3 days a week; preferably between 6cst and midnight cst
-either faction works; willing to transfer and faction change

I enjoy mythic plus as well though I mostly push high keys on my monk.
I know my class and mechanics well. I can pick up on new strats quickly. Just looking to heal mythic content and kill bosses at a high level.
Previous experience this expansion is on my monk:

If you think I'd be a good fit for your raid team add my bnet and we can chat or drop your spam.
Hey! <Tiltled> on Laughing Skull is 11/11m, but we're in need of a resto shaman healer. You'd be getting a core healing spot (unless some specific fight may require us to change comp for progression in BFA, but you'd be guaranteed a spot in the second kill).

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-11pm CST with Wednesdays as our optional/alt heroic clears.

I believe I've already sent you a friend request, however you can add my btag Naude#1972 and I'd be happy to chat with you some more.

You can also apply at http://tiltedls.enjin.com

PS I am willing to pay for your transfer should you take our offer!
Hey Sanaki! We're currently looking for a good restoration shaman for our roster, we recently had ours quit so this would be for a immediate core spot.

Your times do fit perfectly and you would not need to DPS ;)

I've added you, but leaving my guild spam after the break.

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, recently killing Coven. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hey Sanaki

We're Endless Breadsticks 6/11M almost 7/11M (13% wipe)
Come check us out here
Added you to Bnet
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for a healer, especially a shaman, to strengthen our roster.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
or you can add me:
Hey Sånaki,

I'm from RuM on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST. We have an optional Heroic on Wednesdays.

Our current progression is 5/11m and we have an immediate spot for a healer.

Our guild is many years young and we will continue raiding mythic in BFA.

We use EPGP and Discord.

I added you on bnet. Hope you can come be part of our core!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
9/11M Horde-Zul'jin guild looking for a healer and ranged dps to finish progression.

We raid W/Th/Monday, 8-11pm EST.

We've been around for a long time and plan to stick around for a long time.

My battletag is spanky#1188
<Duh Winning> on Ner'Zhul (horde)

We are 5/11 Mythic, raid Friday and Saturday from 830-1130 Central. Also do an optional heroic night on Wednesdays at the same time, and normals throughout the week. Mythic+ is a daily occurance. We are a solid group of friends who value attitude and fun over progression, but still get things done. Most of us are in our late 20's and 30+, and as a result, there's an abundance of bad dad jokes and terrible puns :)

Hit me up in game, Arveldis#1278
Gravity- 5/11m raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 eastern time.We pay for Transfers for anyone that makes our core team.
We are interested. Whisper me in game at Charliie#1669
or on discord tag @charlie#3987
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Tank
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking to add some members to our main team!

We are 6/11 Mythic with 8% on Kingaroth.
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 Pacific time

Any DPS is needed. Preferably WW, Fury Warrior, Ele Sham, or Boomy.
Healers a possibility!

Add me on Btag if interested!
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730