5/11 Shaman LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm 3/11 Mythic on my Shaman with 5/11 Experience on my Pally healer. Played both Enhance and Elemental and I would much rather if I could play Enhance over Ele. LF 5/11 Guild or better guild. I am really well at picking up and learning fast. I would much prefer going horde, but I do not mind staying alliance.

1. Times available & time zone: 8pm-11pm PST Any day

2. Server preference: None

3. Faction preference: Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi

5. Current progression/experience: 5/11 on paladin (mained shaman before paladin)

6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/z%C3%A5ch?spec=Elemental

7. Contact info: Discord: Zach#0819 Btag: Franzo#11107

8. Anything else: I live on the east coast but work makes it so I can only really raid with west coast guilds. I know how to play Ele, but I would much rather if I could go back to playing Enhance mainly
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
<Omnipotent Psychosis> is currently recruiting for our 6/11M raid team.
RAID TIMES:
Mandatory: Fri/Sat 830-1200 EST
Optional: Tues/Weds normal/heroic clear 830-1200 EST

CURRENT NEEDS:
Healers:
MW monk
Hpaladin

DPS:
Havoc DH
Elemental
Balance
Hunter
Warrior

Apply at: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG or send a Btag request to an officer below

For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis 955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +15 chests/gear.

We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet
Bubbleosevin#1157
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856