*CLOSED*

Guild Recruitment
Currently 9/11M ... Aggramar Best Attempt: 39.82%.
Specs that are viable: Enhancement/Restoration
Why would you want to pick me up? I am a team player always willing to sacrifice for progression purposes. I don't whine when I get sat, I'm a friendly, helpful person you'll love as an addition to your raid team. Looking forward to talk to everyone <3\

Will provide logs on request.

Contact Info:
Shadowstorm#199538 (Btag)
Luna#6648 (Discord)
bump
bump
Just gonna drop the spew! I didn't see Wednesday on there but thought why not. If you can't just ignore the post :p wouldn't wanna waste your time. Other wise feel free to hang in discord or contact anyone below. Hope you find what you need!

[A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

OVERVIEW

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
(soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

RAIDING

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
+ No-say-no-show
+ inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

ADDITIONAL

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

CONTACT
If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
+ Tylown#1117
+ LAZZY#1764
+ jacksabib#1923
<Padlords> 9/11m on US Stormrage is looking to fill DPS/Healing spots immediately. Add me on btag if you want to chat. Gonzo#1399
bump
MINIMUM experience required for all apps is currently 5/11M

Goals:
Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, dedicated semi-hardcore team to re-establish ourselves in the top US guilds. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild. As a progression guild, we expect our members to come prepared with raiding materials and knowledge of the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand-holding strategies for all raiders.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11pm PST
We follow a very strict 9 hour raiding schedule.

Recruitment Needs:

-DPS-
Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Mage, Hunter, S-Priest
DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply.

-HEALS-
Holy Priest, Resto Druid
The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment in Antorus, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply.

Apping/Contact:
If you are interested in joining, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/heypedHjcchnVA7y2

If you have a specific question, you may contact one of our officers:
(note: all potential trials must apply at the above link prior to joining)

Recruitment / Raid Leader: Okori#1968 (Tonic)

4% Wipe to mythic Agg https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PkWJnhB1MaCdtAbr#fight=16
bump
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Heya,

Probably Naked is 8/11 Mythic and we raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up in game if you are interested! Its a core dps spot as well.

Smartblonde#1399
Before I drop the spam, just wanted to say if you're looking to have fun outside of just raiding we are an awesome team, we do weekly heroic run for alts as well as weekly normal runs for alts(both optional) we also do keys for alts/mains every monday and after we do keys we typically go run WoD raids(also optional) we have fun, we do team bonding stuff! if you like to be social we are an awesome place to be!

=====
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community.

This team has been rocking it since nighthold and are looking for more folks to help finish off the tier! Cutting edge is right in our sight!

Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in: Healer Ranged DPS (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 if you want to chat more!

If you're a boomkin, please come join! we need you!
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Deathknight - Tank/DPS
Druid - Tank/Balance
Mage
Monk - Tank/DPS/Healer
Paladin - Tank/Holy
Priest - Shadow/Holy/Disc
Rogue
Shaman - Resto/Ele/Enhance
Warlock

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Tank
2 DPS
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
bump
Hello Faebelina,

I will keep this short and sweet. Dinosaur Cowboys is an 8 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We are currently 10/11M Ant

We are located on Sargeras Alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 12:00 am est.

Due to only raiding 8 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Thiich@Sargeras
Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net/

Come get your Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thiich
bump
bump
bump
bump