Looking for a guild for my hunter and dk

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a raiding guild have a marksmen hunter and frost dk.
Flexible times and days and this is pretty much the only game i play now lol
Good morning! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hey Ceffsama,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild, Hordes of Chaos.

I was reading over your forum post and I thought that I'd reach out to you and tell you a little about our Guild.

We've been together for over ten years now and have been raiding every Friday and Saturday for roughly seven years.

I'll post a link to our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. Please take a few minutes and read it over. It goes into detail about who we are, what we're about and what we have to offer you as a member of our Guild.

My BTAG is at the bottom of our Recruitment Thread. Feel free to send me a Friend Request or comment on our Recruitment Thread and we can talk that way.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

~Dogtag

Guild Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hello Ceffsama,

If you are open to both faction and realm change, I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Shameless copy/pasta incoming:

2 min ago
The Casual Elites: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdQR4OnpjP

We're a close knit and professionally-play-styled group of friends who are looking to fill in the gaps in our core raid team with some mature, capable, efficient, and intelligent players. All are welcome to join the guild, but core raid applicants must meet minimum requirements for consideration. The guild is new, as we dropped onto the server around mid-February (with level one characters). However, our core members are all already above 920 iLvL, and we've done a full clear of ToS normal with some pugs this past weekend.

Raid times are Wed/Mon, from around 9:00/9:30pm until as late as the group wants to go (normally at least midnight). We're going to begin working on our Antorus progression soon, and would like to clear the normal instance and begin working on Heroic once our gear is there.

We do use Discord.
Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 5/11M. We use discord and RCLootCouncil. Pretty laid back group that just likes to keep pushing progression at a relaxed and steady pace.

Hit me up if you want more info. THANKS!
maliwali#1577 btag
maliwali#2947 discord
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
3/11M
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. Each raid we try to try to start in heroic for part of it so everyone that logs on to raid can raid and get gear, then our second half is when we cut for our mythic progression.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild on Garona(US).

A bit about us:

We are working through Mythic Antorus and will continue to progress at a relaxed pace. We are currently 1/11M. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
<Aspirants of Asgard> LFM active players and reliable DPS (esp boomkin, feral, mage, warlock, dk) and 2 healers for Antorus (940+) 11/11N, 7/11H and into BFA. All interested raiders will be considered. Raid nights Sat & Sun, 6-9pm PST. Send and in game message or add me to bnet Ralana#1908 and lets chat!
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 950+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Ceffsama, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus.

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Last Call> could use a Hunter or Frost DK, which ever you prefer. We raid Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST. Normal+Heroic only. Lots of active and social members. There's usually a bunch of us chatting in discord even if we aren't playing any games.

Most of our members have previous heroic/mythic experience. The GM and a few officers were previously in a top 100 mythic guild back in WOD. Many of us have either come from stagnant/disbanded guilds or are getting a late start in Legion. We had our first raid last weekend and went 11/11N. We'll be doing a few Heroic bosses this week after Normal. Now is a great time to join and progress right along side us.

Please contact me any time if you are interested. I'd love to talk to you. If not, then good luck with your search.

Cheers!

Discord: Brews#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Druid, Warrior
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are curently 4/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter