⭐️[A] 963 7/11M MM Hunter LF Guild ⭐️

Guild Recruitment
I would like to just take the time to thank anyone reading this for the time to do so.

I'm looking for a semi-hardcore to hardcore weekend guild that raids between 8 pm to 3 am est on Friday/Saturday or between 8 pm and 1 am Sunday.

I would prefer to stay on US-Stormrage and preferably stay alliance. If the right fit comes along I'm more than willing to go horde or different servers not listed.

I'm looking for something semi-hardcore to hardcore. I'm currently 7/11M. I was 9/9M EN, 3/3M ToV with cutting edge and 9/10M before ToS and 10/10M after ToS. I have past expansion raid experience as well with hardcore environments that I can speak to if needed.

I have logs available upon request to anyone who wishes to view them.

If you wish to get in contact with me feel free to add me on Btag at Eleven#1167.

Again I would like to thank anyone reading this for taking the time to do so. I am willing to play up to a few alts for split runs if necessary and I have every class at 110 if the need arrives for me to swap to a different character.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#