971 Ele shaman LF Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST guild

Guild Recruitment

Add me on discord to chat. Eten#5246
I'm open to faction change and realm transferring.
Unfortunately the times are firm, cannot do any earlier or later.
Could potentially do Tues/Wed for the right fit, but only looking to do TWO days.
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
The times and dates I posted in title are firm, not able to work with anything else. Thanks though.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

][H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Still looking for the right fit.