7/11M Ret LF guild

Guild Recruitment
7/11M Ret paladin LF mythic raiding guild, Alliance pref.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26934008
https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Paradoxe
-----------------
Fully geared Prot spec as well with boomie alt
Any weekday, any time.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey Para!

I'm interested!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Ele Sham
Marks Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey there Paradoxe,

Ardent is a 6/11M alliance raiding guild. We're a friendly community of players, and we're looking for 1 to 2 more committed DPS to fill out our ranks. Your credentials look great, and I'd love to chat with you further.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST (7-10 server). I can be reached on my b.net at Lutz04#1802. I hope to hear from you!

All the best,

Varyk
If you could be convinced to go horde...

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 7/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761847295
Hey Paradoxe, Id love to talk! Ill post guild spam for info. Feel free to add me on btag.

Hardcore in the sheets, Casual in the streets.

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday Heroic Sales 9:00p-1230p
Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 7/9M, 8/11M
Loot: EPGP

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs: DPS

As a 2 night guild, we value progression time above time spent on farm bosses. The objective is to keep farm bosses on farm.
We are a group of older raiders aged 25-40. The environment is casual and relaxed, but raid is kept semi-serious. We are looking for members who can be accountable and attentive.
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 9/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: MW Monk and shaman

DPS: Boomkin, Mage,Lock, ele shaman and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
5/11m ABT and 960 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
<Enigma> (9/11M) is a late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
Recruiting for our MYTHIC AND HEROIC only weekend team.
Info:
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
Both teams;
Actively looking ranged dps pref caster currently have 0 dps Warriors.
Actively looking for healers. Disc/holy priest
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Greatjnight#1838 Recruitment Officer (me)
Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)

***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 9/11 mythic.

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
not going to copy paste a ton of useless stuff here

11/11M RL

6/11M our first week of raiding

Bigfishsenjin.com

Gul'dan weekly for mounts

Sales

4500+ M+ teams

Come raid w/a group that knows what they're doing

bolt#11664
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)
***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 9/11 mythic.

***Recruitment***
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Bolt#11664

11/11M leadership

first raid week we went 6/11M
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for DPS to strengthen our roster. This will be a core position for Legion and going into BFA.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
and/or please add me to chat:
~Clazzical#1132
Logistics below, great community, semi-hardcore guild. Looking for more than someone who just logs on to raid, but someone who wants to do mythic+ and be a part of the (dysfunctional) family.

Guild: The Tribunal
Faction: Horde
Progression: 8/11M
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8PM CST - 10:30PM CST
Server: Uther/Runetotem Merged Realm (Low-Med pop)

Hit me up and I'll be happy to chat more at length with ya.

Btag: Harle#1556
Discord: Harle#7358
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
6/11M

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Shaman

Dps:
-Balance Druid
-Elemental Shaman
-Mage
-Demon hunter
-Paladin

After a Brief interview we will determine whether you qualify for a trial spot, or and instant raid position.

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151

Have a great day!