[A] 936 Demon Hunter Looking for PVE Guild

Guild Recruitment
I know the Antorus fights. I'm just looking for a laid back group to do normal/heroics and later on maybe mythics with.

Battle.net: klasburger#1987
Hi Nofknhorns!

[A] Elysium - Turalyon is looking for you to join us! We are currently 1/11M ABT and would like for you to run with us. :D

Raiding Strong since the beginning of Legion we are searching for Social and Skilled players to help us progress further into Mythic and have fun doing it. We offer many different events to help gear our members and build community. Elysium would love to have to have you join.

Raid Times:
Our Main Raid nights are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST.
Casual Normal Raid on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST.

Perks:
-We provide everything from Guild Repairs to Gems to make it easier for you to raid with us!
-Weekend Raid Nights allow the raid to not interfere with Work/Schooling.
-Discord for easy raid calling and community.
-Mythic+ groups forming everyday with the main Mythic+ Event Friday nights.

We really hope you consider us in your search for a forever home!
You can reach me at Sola#11923 on Btag or Sola#1693 on Discord.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Nofknhorns, if you are willing to go Horde we might be a good fit for you. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
FULL
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hi Nofknhorns! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because we are just beginning our entry into mythic. Come check us out!

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild just starting mythic on Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We strive for low drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: DPS (all), Healers (druid/priest)
Goal: a 2/9/3 group then moving on from there

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed!

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild on Whisperwind(PVE) looking for Ranged DPS. Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We like to keep it drama free and low negativity, so we have a PG-13 voice and text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Current progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 H, Just starting Mythic

Past progression:
Tier 20: 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS
Tier 19: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 6/10 M NH
Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724