delete

Guild Recruitment
delete
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
TL;DR:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS + 1 Ret Pally, WW Monk or Feral Druid.
Ideal roster: 2/4/19
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord), Vollrath#1422

Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116#1
bump
Hey Patwick!

Roll Initiative is a reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We are recruiting all roles currently. Very friendly environment. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 4:30 PST - 7:30. Currently we are still in the leveling process and are capped at level 70. We do the raids/ dungeons for the current expansion we are capped at.

Why would I join a guild that is still leveling and capped at level 70 you ask? Well capping at levels makes it to where no one is power leveling to max level and leaving others in the dust. We level as a group to build community bonds and friendships that will make the game fun for everyone involved.

We have a great environment and it would be nice to add you into it!

For any questions, please contact me on battlenet @ Jagermeifter#1410 or on discord at Jagermeifter#0282. You can also check out our guild website at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
exodus.guild.illidan@gmail.com
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
[Illidan][H] <Exodus>

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
exodus.guild.illidan@gmail.com
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
You look like you would fit in great with our guild! We are 11/11H and are trying to get more core members to push into mythic. Very social guild and we help each other out. Raid is 3x a week, Tues Wed Thurs 1-3am EST.

We also run high level M+ keys all the time, as well as a core of ppl who run RBGS and Arenas.

Contact me at Brett#1108 on Battle Net.
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/

p.s. Also looking for a couple PUBG players to fill out a terrible squad (not self deprecating)!
Bump
Bump
<Dilligaf> an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
Tues: 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
Thurs: 8:00pm-10:00pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)
All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
asdf
Hey there Patwick! If you are interested in a faction change then we believe that our Alliance guild <Duality> would be a great fit for you! We are currently recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 2/11M Ant currently looking for a shaman, Druid or priest healer and Ranged dps for Mythic. Will also consider skilled players in all roles. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1.4m dps on Garothi worldbreaker. 940+ ilvl prefered
Schedule: Tuesday - H Clear
Sunday/Monday - Finish H and Start Mythic run

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Seige, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have pushed into the 20s. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person.
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights are Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern.
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and many others since WOTLK. We are looking to do some mythic when we get greater numbers. Message me if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 10/11H working on last boss and getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Hey Patwick!

I'm Borreaux (people in the guild call be Borrow) and I'm here to talk to you about the guild I partake in: Flashpoint (Eredar server). So, in my personal experience, I also came back from a long period of not being in a guild, and I really didn't know what to do in relation to it, but like you, I wanned some people to raid with that would be chill and I could actually just hang out and be friends. Plus, like you said, I also really enjoy random M+ at every moment, haha.
So, I know that perhaps a server transfer might be not interesting to you, but in case you are looking for something outside your cluster, Flashpoint is looking for healers for Heroic progression right now. I was from the Illidan server and made a leap of faith by transferring to this guild blindly, but I am so glad that I did. I feel welcomed, the officers really show to care for organization, people are kind, and it's good progression!
I'm not gonna lie, I have a bad time remembering our raid times, but our general schedule is:
- Normal runs on Mondays evenings;
- Two days of Heroic progression, 2 hours duration, Tuesday and Wednesday;
- Some new Mythic ToS runs that were planned, PvP nights, Achieve runs, all alternating during the week (never on Fridays though);
- And Alt Runs on Sundays early evening.

If you're interested in talking about it or something like that, feel free to add me!
Doctor#1300 for battle net thingy.