New player looking for people to play with.

General Discussion
I have played some and know how to play for the most part but most people wont talk to me or play with me because i am not max level. Don't know anything about high level tho. Will have to learn that when i get there but need people to play with. I am cool changing servers, my server is dead. Also cool with making any type of toon on either side. :)
Welcome to wow, and....a lot of the folks who play it...:( sorry yer havin a hard time....but I can totally empathize w/ you. if you were alliance, I would run with ya. It seems to be extremely hard to make any acquaintances in this game....for a *social game* its not very social. Unless you know someone who knows someone, who is related to someone else whos been playin a long time, it can be very difficult. I've been playin a cple years now, and the few friends on my list, only run w/ me maybe once a month or so...as they belong to other guilds.
02/27/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Duskmen
I have played some and know how to play for the most part but most people wont talk to me or play with me because i am not max level. Don't know anything about high level tho. Will have to learn that when i get there but need people to play with. I am cool changing servers, my server is dead. Also cool with making any type of toon on either side. :)

Try and join a guild bud! It's definitely overwhelming when it's your first time playing, especially if you're playing alone. Try throwing up a message in general chat at one of the major cities that you're looking for a guild and you might get lucky.
Definitely the quickest way to find friends and I'm sure they'll be able to answer any questions you have along the way.
OP you're probably best running on a full server or new player server to get in an active guild there full of people leveling. Dalaran and Stormrage are full servers, Dalaran was a new player server but is very active. It should be a good time to find people coming back to game or looking to level up their allied races.
Duskmen,

The guild I am in can provide a friendly environment for both new and veteran players. If you feel like creating an Alliance character on Whisperwind, please look me up or anyone else in the guild (/who Errant Venture) and drop my name.

The leveling experience is, mostly, a single player tutorial (with some dungeons along the way) that helps the player learn their class for max level.

While you likely won’t have anyone from the guild playing with you while you level, you will have people to talk to most of the time. The guild members are friendly and can answer most questions you may have.

When you do reach max level, the guild can help you transition into end-game content at a casual or a bit more serious level.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.
Thanks for the advice everyone :)
would suggest look for a leveling guild. Where you find people around the level of your toon you are playing the most with.

Once you get to know more of current content you can decide to stay in that leveling guild or move to a raiding guild.
Like other people suggested a high pop server, better of, if you are looking for more people to play with.