957 Resto Shaman LF Weekend/Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently seeking a late night Mythic raiding guild any time after 11:30pm EST, or any time during the weekend. I work 2nd shift 2pm - 11pm Monday though Friday so any time before or after will work for me. I also enjoy pushing Mythic+ Key's.

Contact me here ----> gso#11768
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST Current High Interest in: Healer Ranged DPS (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 if you want to chat more
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 5/11M
-Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193