960 Fury warrior LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
HI
I am a 960 Fury/Arms warrior looking for a raiding guild. I am currently 2/11 in ABT and had to part with guild due to time interferences/loss of motivation. Looking to raid preferably throughout the week. I am pretty flexible as long as it is around 7:30 PST. Willing to change realms

Thanks for Looking!
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 3/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warr (High) ~ DK (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk, Priest (High) ~ Pally (Low)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there!
In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 5/11M ABT 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trial of Valor 8/10M Nighthold 5/9M Tomb of Soaks

Feel free to contact me on Discord at Mom#7047
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 5:30-8 pST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

I know you posted around 7:30 your time, but I figure it's worth a shot!

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hey there,
<Simple Math> is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Hi Patoto,
Ill keep this sweet & short

<To be Determined> 6/11M is a Horde guild on Arthas PVP server.

We raid Tues/Thurs with optional Sundays for Heroic clears (alts are welcome!) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898.

When not raiding we are usually running mythic +, clearing old content, playing a dozen other games together or just making fun of each other in discord.

Have a nice a day :D
In need of a solid boomkin/ele shaman and a fury warrior, on coven(30 percent), most tier is going to warforge right now. 8pst/11pst fri/sat/sundy

Team Umbra in Eternal Kingdom is recruiting, we are 8/11 mythic.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 or our team lead Magic @holylazers#1199.

If you're looking for a place that is social, you can get keys, do alt runs, etc. this is the place to be.
Alliance 10-1:15am PST
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#