5/11M Spriest *Closed*

Guild Recruitment

I hope that you take the time to read what I actually type before posting your information below.

I'm a 960-968 (depends on trinkets) shadow priest. Recently my guild of 6 years has decided to quit raiding. What this means for me is that I need to find a new home. I'm looking for a mature guild that is interested in doing Mythic content but at a casual level preferably Horde side but doesn't have to be. My days of hardcore mythic progression are done. Ideally I'd like to go somewhere that is progressed around the same level as where I am currently.

Available: Sun-Thurs 7:30pm - 11:00pm MST
***times converted for the different time zones to see if we match up***
8:30pm - 12:00am CST
9:30pm - 1:00am EST
6:30pm - 10:00pm PST

I've been raiding since TBC and have quite a lot of experience.

Btag: Darni#1590
Discord: Iranda#9087
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Unfortunately the start time would be a bit too early for me. Thank you though.
Hi there, I think our guild would be a perfect fit. <Raiders of the Lost Bud> we re currently 5/11M with progress on imonar looking for 1 core rdps to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est (times match =]) and we are on Thrall (Horde). Mature and active guild, all enchants/mats/repairs/food provided. My battleid is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more!
Afternoon bump just want to see what type of options are out there
Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST).(Mythic)

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS
Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)

We will offer paid Transfers for very strong parsers. This will of course depend on the logs at hand.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
Adult Raid and Guild core focused on Progression.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed
We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
deathknight (tank)-high
demon hunter (tank)-high
druid (all specs)-high
monk (healer)-high
monk (dd)-high
paladin (protection)-high
paladin (retribution)-medium
priest (healer)-high
priest (dd)-medium
shaman (elemental)-high
shaman (enhancement)-high
shaman (restoration)-high
warrior (dd)-medium
High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:

Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Kingaroth to 8%
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

Team two
5/11 Mythic Saturday and Sunday 6-9 pacific

Team three
Tuesday Wednesday 630 pacific to 9 pacific

Add me on BTag if interested! JordyPie#1970

Also I believe we trialed one of your shamans from your guild Hedonistic
Updated post with Btag and Discord info. Thank you all so far who have posted something will be looking through what's out there over the next few days.
Hey Iranda,

We're a little behind you--as we're 2/11--but the majority of our people have the same mindset you have. We want to get Mythic done, but we're chill about it. We've had some issues with attendance lately, but trying to buff our ranks with some strong, reliable DPS to keep our push going.

We are <Has The HoTs For You> and we're on Arthas. Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Central and we use Discord.

I added you on Bnet, good luck finding your new home, thanks!
MINIMUM experience required for all apps is currently 5/11M

Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, dedicated semi-hardcore team to re-establish ourselves in the top US guilds. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild. As a progression guild, we expect our members to come prepared with raiding materials and knowledge of the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand-holding strategies for all raiders.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11pm PST
We follow a very strict 9 hour raiding schedule.

Recruitment Needs:

Warrior, Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Mage, Hunter, S-Priest
DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply.

Holy Priest / Resto Shaman
The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment in Antorus, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply.

If you are interested in joining, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/heypedHjcchnVA7y2

If you have a specific question, you may contact one of our officers:

Recruitment / Raid Leader: Okori#1968 (Tonic)
Thank you everyone for the interest. As you know finding a new guild is a big decision. So will be in contact over the week/weekend with those who I fit in raid time wise and hopefully be able to run some mythic +/alt raids or something to see if the fit guild wise is right for everyone.
Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
As much as I like Horde I’m not opposed to Alliance.
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

We're looking for some DPS to fill out our roster as we look to finish Antorus. You can find our guild info below.

I know our times are slightly off, but I figured it would be better to post in case it ends up working out :)

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
11-2am mnt
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#