977/968 Bear/feral 5/11M LF M Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello there, I am currently looking for a home for my main to call a home, I have been wanting to find a ACTIVE! and very SOCIAL! guild which will actually do things outside just raid nights. I'm on everyday unless i get called in from work and enjoy pushing keys in M +'s greatly as well or clearing old raids. I am also able to realm/faction x-fer if the guild seems right. I can be out spoken and a smart !@# at times so not one to get sensitive or be a cry baby if the guild is a spicy one.

Availability: Any day is possible for me

Raiding Hours: Any time after 7PM EST-12:30PM EST (willing to stay past if close on killing a boss of course)

WoW Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/fistthycuffs (ilvl changes depending on trinekts. rings. and necks i got equipped for current fights.)

Logs Links : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32146652
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27491464 (logs of before i realm X-fer to alliance)

B-tag: LockPowerOP#1523
Feel free to hit me up if you are interested in a weekend team. I will put my guild spam below but you may be just what were looking for to round out our roster.

Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman, Pally, Monk or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Boomkin)
MDPS: Medium/High (Priority for Ret Pally/DH/Feral Druid)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps/1 Heal/ 1 Tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
About Us

Formerly <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> of Aggramar. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Biggie+Chief+and+da+Boyz

<INCORRECT> is a late night raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST).

We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) NH / 8/9(M) ToS / 11/11(H) 10/11(M) ABT

Recruitment Needs (Small Website Application Required)

DPS - (OPEN) Exceptional DPS
HEALER - (OPEN) 1 Paladin or Shaman

*Please be AT LEAST 6/11M and 955 iLVL before applying! We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs*

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

GM: Demoralizerr - Demoralizer#1812
Officer: Gap - Gap#1665
Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277
if u like to raid lead and have no issues with calling stuff out we are in need of a tank that knows how to think on his feet/call out for personals from healers/and is able to communicate-work with his other tank

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Good day!

I think we might be what you are looking for; we are more interested in growing our community than recruiting raiders. For the most part, we have just as many people on for non raiding days as we do for raids.

4/11 M

Tue/Thur/Sun, 830-1230 EST

I sent you a bnet request.

bnet: DeathWaits#1484
Discord: DeathWaits#1976
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

we could always use more shred :)
<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 5/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

950+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!

All positions currently available!

Contact us

Hey Missedshot.

Would love to have a feral druid in the raid, with a very viable tank OS for back tanking, or allow tanks to swap during farm content.

We're 5/11M, with 3% wipes on Imonar. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 - 10:30 CST. Looking for DPS that are team players and reliable.

I added you in on bnet, my tag is MAAKSEL#1909.