Exp WW monk LF Raid Group

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I'm looking to join in with a raid / guild on a regular basis. The reason I'm not immediately saying that I want to join a guild is that I would want to try things out before making an commitments (i.e. cost of server change etc.). I've also been around the block, so anyone who thinks that they're going to build a roster that will hold steady by the time BfA comes out is either crazy or very optimistic (or both). I hope all of this doesn't sound to pessimistic, because that is not how I mean it to come off.

Anyways, since I think of raiding as a quid pro quo arrangement, I'll just list what I bring to the table, what I'm looking for out of a group, and, lastly, what my primary constraints are.

What you're getting with me:

1.) Player with raid experience this tier (11/11 N and 8/11 H). In addition, I've raided in past expansions - skipped WoD but was in a high end progression guild in Panda at one point. I learn mechanics and I like clean runs where people don't just try to use gear to push their way through fights. I will always come to raid with consumables.

2.) 947 WW monk. I have 4pc t21 (which is quite valuable). I bring really solid DPS - I tend to out DPS anyone who isn't above 955 or 960. I can dig up a recent log if interested.

I'm considering boosting a mage soon so that would be another possible toon to bring (after some initial gearing obviously).

3.) I'm a friendly, straightforward guy. I am too old and too busy to start stuff or view the game as anything more than just a game.

What I'm looking for:

1.) Friendly, decent group of people who know how to play their classes and play through content.

2.) I don't want to deal with homophobia or racism, period. That stuff is toxic and life is too short to have to put up with it just to play a game.

3.) Downing current content - looking to get 11/11 H at least (though pugs are making me desperate enough to buy a run for the mount and title...) Ideally, I would like to run with a group that has a fair amount of heroic experience.

Higher progress than that would be cool, but it's not critical to me and I don't want to stress myself out doing it.

Constraints:

I work, am in school, and am married. Everything combined, I can't always make raids. My wife and I are in healthcare so we don't have set weekly schedules. So I will be absent from time to time, although I may only miss one day a week.

I generally can raid in the afternoon or morning (EST) most days. Evenings are quite a bit less available. Tuesday mornings are generally bad.

So if you like what you've read, hit me up in game and we'll give it a whirl. My btag is: Dave#12357.
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hellooooooo Nazeer!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
hey whats up. I would be interested in chatting. i am also in healthcare btw and run the morning guild. Let me know if youre interested. Dropping sick spam below and will add you. thanks

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
DK
Arcane
Warrior
Monk
Boomkin

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 4/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802