975 9/11M warlock lfg

Guild Recruitment
I'm guild shopping bc my home of many years just isn't working out anymore. Have logs available and would prefer horde mon-fri raids between 8:30-1:30ET with at least 9/11m prog
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Raid times appear perfect for you, give us a look! Hope to here from you soon

H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 9/11M

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock, Spriest, Boomy)
another Healer (MW, RDRUID), and a Tank (Blood DK pref)
**any exceptional player of any class or spec will be greatly considered, don't hesitate to message me if you don't see your class/spec here, BEST MAN UP

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10PM PST

NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 10/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Demon Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman
    Warrior

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    - [ ] <Luminous> 8/11M on US Bleeding Hollow horde. We are recruiting ranged dps and and any overall exceptional raiders to add to our roster to further help progression of the guild. We are fairly fun group to be around. We like our memes but when it comes to raid time it's time to be serious. We are on the hunt for ranged dps [MM, Boomy, Lock,Mage] and any other extremely skilled players. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 EST. If we sound like we might be for you message me here and add my Btag at Ambar#1744. I normally log on a little after 7pm est. or discord message me @ Lalobo#0395. Core spot ready for warlock an drew ranged dps!
    <Yup> is undergoing a roster cleanup to finish Argus and springboard into BfA. We need competitive players with quality logs and guild history who are willing to trial for our weekend team. Being in for our first Argus kill is not out of the question if you prove an exceptional player.

Fri/Sun, 7-11 CST. Optional heroic farm is on Wednesdays.

Add me on btag @danthegoonie#1325

LMK
    <Special Blend> US-Sargeras Alliance

Days/Times T/W/Th 7-10ST 8-10EST

Ex-top 50 WORLD raider leading fresh
    core into mythic raiding.

We have a small core now consisting of
    great players that constantly do great
    dps and a great tank.

Recruiting for our current (H) Antorus
    group to push into mythic. Recruiting
    every spec of every class. Must be
    competent and maintain and 90%
    attendance record and will be required
    to bring your own raid materials (food/
    flasks/runes/potions).

The atmosphere is relaxed when we raid,
    we like to have fun while having the
    mindset of pushing the hardest content
    available.

If this sounds like a group of
    individuals you would like to be a
    part of, I will add the GM and the
    raid leaders battle tag for inquiries.

Lights31#1132
    Dymzi#1115
    Hi, i’ll keep it short. We are in need of a couple of dps bc some ppl have taken a break, we are 9/11M. I’m posting a link if u are interested in checking us out. We got Aggramar to 34% but the 2 dps missing is holding us back. Sooo maybe we are the ones for you!
    Raid times: 8 to 11:30 EST, Mon, Tues, Wed with a 15 minute break.

Contact our GM if interested: Tobias#11944

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757476050#post-19
    Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
    Server: Sargeras - Alliance
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    <Enigma> (9/11M) is a late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
    Recruiting for our MYTHIC AND HEROIC only weekend team.
    Info:
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
    Both teams;
    Actively looking MAGE WE HAVE 0 MAGES Balance druids, currently have 0 dps Warriors.
    Actively looking for healers. Disc/holy priest
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Greatjnight#1838 Recruitment Officer (me)
    Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
    Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
    Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    9/11M

Tues / Thurs 830-1130 est

ataxius#11861
    Hey, we're currently looking for a good warlock for our core team! We're 9/11 Mythic with Aggramar to 14% and our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10pm-1am EST. If you're interested add me on bnet (quail#1772) so we can talk asap :)

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Progression

11/11 N AtBT
    11/11 H AtBT
    9/11 M AtBT

Currently Recruiting:

High: Resto Druid, Rogue, Balance Druid, Windwalker Monk, Spriest, Warlock
    Medium: Mage, Hunter, other ranged dps, other healers

We are looking for all exceptional players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
    Hi Neb,

We are a 10/11m 2-day guild that is currently woking on Argus P3. We raid Tue/Thu 8-12 EST and are alliance so those are a bit off from your expectation. But if you are interested please give us a look below and add me on b.net (Avermra#1219) if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761896930
    In case you consider Alliance :)

<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
    Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: Warlock
    We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    <Ineffable> (9/11M) is currently recruiting 2 RANGED DPS, 1 Tank, 1 Healer.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST

We have a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. Any heal/tank/dps spot is open as long as you can perform, both mechanically and parse, better than anyone currently filling your role.

Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials.

Contacts:

In Game Btag

Draseri (GM) - clikit#1589
    Sofa (Officer) - Kamahlrf#1959

Discord

Draseri (GM) - merzki#9286
    Sofa (Officer) - Sectional#2890
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 6/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic. Our raid leader is 5/11 Mythic, all healers and tanks are 11/11H and some 5/11M.

Guid Policy:
    We don't do trial runs, we are serious about our raid group and want commitment from every player.
    If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
    BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
    RC Loot Council is used.
    We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Palidans#1945
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

I know you wanted a guild with similar progress, which we don't have right now while we're rebuilding, but would love to have mythic minded people while we refill our roster.
    we are 9/11M mon/tues/wed 8-11:30pm EST aggramar to 37%

add me if you want to chat

tobias#11944