3/11M Mal'Ganis - LF DPS for Mythic Core Spot

Guild Recruitment
<Dilligaf>
"Does it look like I give a F"

Dilligaf is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of active raiders who like to have fun and get stuff done. We currently have about 19 active members but due to schedule conflicts we are still recruiting RANGE DPS for two CORE spots in our raiding group. We do have a fairly small bench with about 3 people whom are willing to fill when they are available, but have been busy lately. We do plan to keep mythic raiding as far as we can realistically get and do plan to continue raiding together and progressing into the next expansion (Battle for Azeroth).

We're a fairly diverse group of players with old school experience, past mythic experience, and high mythic progression (ranging in ages from 18-40). When we're not raiding, you'll normally find a lot of us boosting high keys weekly, in addition to making sure everyone gets their +15 done. The guild is self-sufficient with all of our professions maxed and provide our raiders with all their flasks/food/potions in exchange for using your bloods of Sargeras towards bank mats.

**We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord whether its the cursing, jokes, dark humor, dank memes, or just being stupid, etc.**

Raiding Progression
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 3/11 Mythic Antorus (World Breaker>Fel Hounds>High Command>*Progression on Portal Keeper*)
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509