960 Warrior LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild hoping to play as a Melee DPS. My experience is 5/11M and I am looking for raid times starting AFTER 7:30 PST. Thank for the looking

Class: Warrior
Spec: Arms
Offspec: Fury & Prot
Artifact: 75 Arms
Legendaries:
I have all BIS legendaries for Arms

Previous Raid experience: In Legion, my raid experience is as follows
7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 6/10M NH 5/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus

Battletag: Jiga#11461
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
All

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M

Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848)

Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA.

We are looking to build our ranks with people who are liked minded and want to raid more than just the normal side of things. The 15 of us we have currently have all clear 6/11M and left our old guild because of it falling apart from the top down.
Hey there! We are looking for a few more melee DPS, and if we are a fit for you that would be great. Our raid times are: Tue, thur 9pm cst - midnight cst.

We are starting our Mythic progression soon and are looking for Mythic raiders. I will add you on Bnet and hopefully we can chat.
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 5/11M
-Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193